Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girlfriends are overrated. Cost to damn much money. I wouldnt have the clubs I do if I had a girlfriend right now.

Hundy I have seen what you call a girlfriend (picture of tiger and Luke donald) and I will pass.

Honestly, true that. I wouldn't have time to golf if I had one. Without a job i'd be soo far in the hole as well these past few months if I had one.

Honestly, true that. I wouldn't have time to golf if I had one. Without a job i'd be soo far in the hole as well these past few months if I had one.

I'd agree, but I was happiest when I was with my ex. I was ready to commit "planned on proposing this coming December when I graduate from my university). Luckily, she left before I could propose and after 9 months of reflection, we weren't right for each other. I've now spent all the money I would have spent on "us" on a miyazaki shaft, mashie, and rangefinder!

Tap before talk.

Wait until you guys are married with kids, you then have no money. The first thing you learn when you get married is that her moneys her money, and your moneys her money.

I'd agree, but I was happiest when I was with my ex. I was ready to commit "planned on proposing this coming December when I graduate from my university). Luckily, she left before I could propose and after 9 months of reflection, we weren't right for each other. I've now spent all the money I would have spent on "us" on a miyazaki shaft, mashie, and rangefinder!

Tap before talk.

Sweet deals WM. Hopefully your miyazaki shaft, mashie, and rangefinder don't walk out on you. You've spent alot of money on them.

Wait until you guys are married with kids, you then have no money. The first thing you learn when you get married is that her moneys her money, and your moneys her money.

Ewww. She better realize school teachers don't have any of their own money to start with!

Tap before talk.

Sweet deals WM. Hopefully your miyazaki shaft, mashie, and rangefinder don't walk out on you. You've spent alot of money on them.

Good news is I can sell them if they decide to walk out. I didn't get any resale value out of my ex, haha.

Tap before talk.

Just had to throw this in here: I hate Johnny Reid, his voice is awful and his song writing sucks.

Why, despite having all of their vinyl, have I been such a rolling stones snob until now? Their 40 Licks was the first cd near me today so I loaded it on the PS3 for while playing The Show. I'm a dumba** for not immersing myself earlier, I take pride in having broad musical horizons but I should be shunned for overlooking the Stones as I have.

PS: I almost punched a kid in the face for telling me to "change that crap" whilst listening to Van Morrison's "It Stoned Me", don't screw with Van!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think i pulled something in my right hip... think ill try to play some golf to see if its bad or not... lol

+1 hahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahha
luaghing to hard to actually type something here.

Rain rain go away come back another day. I want to play my first round of golf for the year on weds so go away and come back thursday when I work 12 hrs!!

Going to be 70* this weekend and not much golf for me.....family stuff gets in the way sometimes

I hate idiot people who only have a VERY high-level understanding of certain topics, but pass themselves off as experts.

I hate idiot people who only have a VERY high-level understanding of certain topics, but pass themselves off as experts.

Stop talking with Sales and CEO's mate. It'll do wonders for your blood pressure heh.

Rant for the day: Customs. How the eff does FedEx think it's ok to charge $38 in "brokerage fees" for a $15 item. Bah.

So didn't know which thread to put this. It definitly starts as a rant, but ends with VENGENCE hahaha.

My buddy, borrowed my Blu-ray player 3 weeks ago so his daughter could watch her kiddie movies. I didn't mind, because their duaghter is adorably cute and and as a single dude I'm over there for a free home cooked meal quite often and was happy to do something nice for them.

Well it's been three weeks now, three straight weeks of little Anna watching her disney pixar movies every day after school. I don't have the heart to ask for the player back, because I know who I'm really taking the player away from. My buddy and his wife both make a lot of money, so it's not a question if they can afford a blu-ray player of their own. As the married members on THP can attest to, it's the question of time. Neither of them have the time to simply run down to walmart and buy a player for themselves. So let's just start with: I'm not angry, but I will turn childish....

Thing's I've now done in the last week to passively get back at my buddy.
1. He is incredibly OCD-ish when it comes to manuals and maintenece books. So I threw the manual to his Giant Universal remote control away and reset the damn thing. It controls his TV, Dvd Player, MY BLU RAY PLAYER (WTF?), his Receiver, stereo, and just because he likes to show off, the speakers throughout his house and in his backyard as well. He had to go onto the Sony website to get all the component codes to re-setup his remote. While he was doing this......
2. While he was in his office setting up the remote, me and his daughter Anna taped over the remote reciever on his TV. If you look at your TV, somewhere there is a little lens on the front, it's usually well hidden somewhere. If you cover up that lens with say, a piece of scotch tape painted black with a sharpie so it's hidden in the TV Frame, the TV can no longer receive signals from the remote.

So my buddy comes back donwstairs, hits the power button on his remote, everything turns on..... except for the tv. He's hitting buttons, nothing's happening. He goes back upstairs, comes back in 5 minutes, nothing happens. The whole time his wife, duaghter, and I are sharing evil grins and trying not to laugh in his face.

This was on Sunday Night. I just now recieved a txt from his wife Jenny:
"Tom's convinced the TV is broken, he's taking it to Best buy Right now!! I got to tell him sorry"

My response: "when he gets to best buy, tell him to pick up a blu ray player as well"

Stop talking with Sales and CEO's mate. It'll do wonders for your blood pressure heh.

#$*(@&#$#@*&$()*@#&$(*@#&$)@#&%*()#%*()&#)!(*#$@# is all I have to say to that!
Or really, apparently anyone who ALMOST has a B.Comm written on the piece of paper they'll receive in a few years!

So didn't know which thread to put this. It definitly starts as a rant, but ends with VENGENCE hahaha.

My buddy, borrowed my Blu-ray player 3 weeks ago so his daughter could watch her kiddie movies. I didn't mind, because their duaghter is adorably cute and and as a single dude I'm over there for a free home cooked meal quite often and was happy to do something nice for them.

Well it's been three weeks now, three straight weeks of little Anna watching her disney pixar movies every day after school. I don't have the heart to ask for the player back, because I know who I'm really taking the player away from. My buddy and his wife both make a lot of money, so it's not a question if they can afford a blu-ray player of their own. As the married members on THP can attest to, it's the question of time. Neither of them have the time to simply run down to walmart and buy a player for themselves. So let's just start with: I'm not angry, but I will turn childish....

Thing's I've now done in the last week to passively get back at my buddy.
1. He is incredibly OCD-ish when it comes to manuals and maintenece books. So I threw the manual to his Giant Universal remote control away and reset the damn thing. It controls his TV, Dvd Player, MY BLU RAY PLAYER (WTF?), his Receiver, stereo, and just because he likes to show off, the speakers throughout his house and in his backyard as well. He had to go onto the Sony website to get all the component codes to re-setup his remote. While he was doing this......
2. While he was in his office setting up the remote, me and his daughter Anna taped over the remote reciever on his TV. If you look at your TV, somewhere there is a little lens on the front, it's usually well hidden somewhere. If you cover up that lens with say, a piece of scotch tape painted black with a sharpie so it's hidden in the TV Frame, the TV can no longer receive signals from the remote.

So my buddy comes back donwstairs, hits the power button on his remote, everything turns on..... except for the tv. He's hitting buttons, nothing's happening. He goes back upstairs, comes back in 5 minutes, nothing happens. The whole time his wife, duaghter, and I are sharing evil grins and trying not to laugh in his face.

This was on Sunday Night. I just now recieved a txt from his wife Jenny:
"Tom's convinced the TV is broken, he's taking it to Best buy Right now!! I got to tell him sorry"

My response: "when he gets to best buy, tell him to pick up a blu ray player as well"

Dude, that's awesome. I love it.

Last edited:
i have lost the ability to swing my driver... it just keeps getting worse and worse so im putting it in a serious time out for a few weeks

i have lost the ability to swing my driver... it just keeps getting worse and worse so im putting it in a serious time out for a few weeks

ouch that sucks man. I battle gout and have had to cancel rounds due to it acting up.
Rest up, Summer's just around the corner dude.

I had that issue for a bit dude. Sucks man because it's a situation you really can't get out of very easy.

i think i pulled something in my right hip... think ill try to play some golf to see if its bad or not... lol

ouch that sucks man. I battle gout and have had to cancel rounds due to it acting up.
Rest up, Summer's just around the corner dude.

ooops, serious mis read. Glad to to read your heatlh is okay though.

hahaha thanks snap... i hear gout is a rich mans disease... my uncle has it and he said it was because of his diet was too rich or something like that

hahaha thanks snap... i hear gout is a rich mans disease... my uncle has it and he said it was because of his diet was too rich or something like that

Man, you mean putting up with Gout and I'm gonna be rich too? haha in the future when I lose the ability to walk I'm gonna get a gold plated wheelchair.

It's diet and genetics. Rich foods are bad, but if you actually read the list there's nothing you can eat that WONT give you gout practically.

First they banned microwave popcorn from work and now they're banning fried food. No more fried food will be available :( There go the French fries...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back