JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This arrived at THP HQ for review and we found it pretty interesting. At first look I said "its just a brush or two", but then I really started to think about it.

Lots of people dont have a brush on their bag
Lots of courses/ranges dont have the nifty club cleaner filled with "gook".
How many times do we walk up to the range before our round with just a couple of clubs and not have our bag that might have a brush on it?

All of these get answered with this device (at least in theory). Simple and effective (in theory).

1217170049_eFUgS-L.jpg

1217170245_gZq5o-L.jpg

1217170403_Xi3Tu-L-1.jpg

1217170560_6UFHR-L.jpg

1217170711_mDJwf-L.jpg

Looks interesting. Are the brush heads replaceable?

Edit: never mind, I see they are.

this would be great for the bag. I can't tell you how many times I've needed a brush but can't seem to remember to put one on my bag! Plus, this brush does it all!!

Interesting looking tool, I really dirty up a towel on the practice range wiping the clubs between shots and I can see where this would be a great aid.

That is interesting indeed. I always just use the side of my shoe while on the driving range. I'm sure this works much better!

interesting, I like the idea but i'm curious to see if when it is stuck in the ground whether you can apply enough pressure to the club head to clean it, without tearing it out of the ground.

interesting, I like the idea but i'm curious to see if when it is stuck in the ground whether you can apply enough pressure to the club head to clean it, without tearing it out of the ground.

That's exactly what I'm thiking about. Its a very neat set-up, but it dosen't look very stable.

very interesting, i cant wait to here your thoughts. seems very gimmicky to me.

Not sure how this is easier than just carrying a brush? I must be missing something.

I'm not sure what to think about this yet, but interesting seem's the optimal word. Kind of cool looking, guess we'll get the birds eye view soon.

Not sure how this is easier than just carrying a brush? I must be missing something.

I'm wondering the same thing. And yes, I carry a brush on my bag!

From looking at the pics this is made to be put into the ground with the spike at the bottom. That way you can just brush your club off between every shot and you dont have to pick up your brush clean the club and then put the brush back down. In theory I think that's how it's supposed to work.

very interesting device. I could see where it would come in handy.

From looking at the pics this is made to be put into the ground with the spike at the bottom. That way you can just brush your club off between every shot and you dont have to pick up your brush clean the club and then put the brush back down. In theory I think that's how it's supposed to work.

Womdering how hard you're going to be able to put pressure on the clubhead with it on the ground. I'll be interested to see how the review comes out.

Womdering how hard you're going to be able to put pressure on the clubhead with it on the ground. I'll be interested to see how the review comes out.

I'm wondering the same thing.

Looks interesting. I like how you can stick it in the ground.

From the design it looks like there is a piece of plastic on the right that sticks out further than anything else (underneath the metal brush) where you can keep a foot on it while scrubbing so it doesn't lift off the ground.

From the design it looks like there is a piece of plastic on the right that sticks out further than anything else (underneath the metal brush) where you can keep a foot on it while scrubbing so it doesn't lift off the ground.

I think that piece is to keep it from going to deep into the ground. I would assume you can just put your foot on top of the thing to keep it from coming up

Wow, $25 for the brush caddy and $7 for replacement brushes. I think I'll stick to the brushes I have clipped on my bag and towels.

I don't think I agree with them about stepping away from the range box either. I think it may be better to step back and refocus (at least for me).

It's an interesting idea, especially when you're practicing. Saves you from having to go back and forth to the bag to use your brush or spotless swing towel.

Im in the market for a brush that actually clips to my bag. Those Frogger brushes fall out and don't stay put!!

I think its a great idea, but personally I think they would have been better off going with something like a four prong design on the bottom instead of the single spike. It just seems to me that it would have given it far greater stability when rakeing a club across those brushes.

I'll stick with my inexpensive toothbrush and an old towel.

Agree with c_ault that it is better step away and focus on the next shot, just like on the course.

Back