The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really should figure out this time zone thing....how about 12:45 Central time? Maybe that would work better.

I was hoping you caught that you goof ball.

Good luck Jake!

I was hoping you caught that you goof ball.

Good luck Jake!
Thanks pal. I'm ready to go, just gotta be sure I answer the questions right and fire away and cross my fingers. I'm just hoping I haven't skimmed past something lately and completely blow this thing!

I really should figure out this time zone thing....how about 12:45 Central time? Maybe that would work better.

EDIT: I noticed nobody was rushing to correct my dummy time keeping. Man you guys are cut throat around here!

Thats crazy man! I would have corrected you but other than knowning the time difference between est and pst, I have no idea what the differences are.

Thanks pal. I'm ready to go, just gotta be sure I answer the questions right and fire away and cross my fingers. I'm just hoping I haven't skimmed past something lately and completely blow this thing!

Jake, what happens if you get picked for the Callaway team after all that fitting you just did at TaylorMade, lol? Your going to have your swing all kinds of messed up man.

I'm enjoying all the smack talk. I wish I could join in on the fun!! But, I don't qualify for the Cup, so in turn I don't qualify to talk smack!!

I'm probably skimming here, but has a date been set for when the teams/sponsors will be set?

I'm probably skimming here, but has a date been set for when the teams/sponsors will be set?

No I don't think it has. I asked JB that about 2 weeks ago and it will be a few days from now I think unless he has changed his mind.

No I don't think it has. I asked JB that about 2 weeks ago and it will be a few days from now I think unless he has changed his mind.

CB is right. It will most likely be Thursday evening and a date with the wheel of destiny.

Thanks for all the clarifications JB.....
Regardless of the outcome, my personal thanks to JB, GG, TM and Callaway for making this happen...

bama

So TM and Callaway arent choosing guys who they want to represent them? The wheel is? Neat.
CB is right. It will most likely be Thursday evening and a date with the wheel of destiny.

I had a feeling that TM and Callaway would choose-fantasy draft style. Dont know where I picked that feeling up, but I just did lol.

So TM and Callaway arent choosing guys who they want to represent them? The wheel is? Neat.

I had a feeling that TM and Callaway would choose-fantasy draft style. Dont know where I picked that feeling up, but I just did lol.

No, they are not choosing as it would not be fair to put them into that predicament of winning or alienating golfers by choosing blind.

Definitely makes sense. The good old wheel of destiny makes a comeback. I hope you guys put the video up after you do it, or do a live stream!
No, they are not choosing as it would not be fair to put them into that predicament of winning or alienating golfers by choosing blind.

this Thursday?

If the wheel is choosing sponsors is it also choosing teams?

So Wheel of Destiny determines a player is using Callaway or TaylorMade. Does TC and Biggsy get to choose their players or Wheel of Destiny determines that also?

So Wheel of Destiny determines a player is using Callaway or TaylorMade. Does TC and Biggsy get to choose their players then or Wheel of Destiny then?

Neither. The teams will be chosen by THP, as well as Callaway & TaylorMade based on even play.

So Wheel of Destiny determines a player is using Callaway or TaylorMade. Does TC and Biggsy get to choose their players then or Wheel of Destiny then?

edit: JB beat me to it.

I just wish I had the post count to be eligible for this. I do not post often enough I guess. Good luck to all those eligible!

I don't know if I am going to be able to make it till 2 o'clock! The minutes seem like hours right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back