The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook updated, thanks for the heads up TC.

I don't know if I am going to be able to make it till 2 o'clock! The minutes seem like hours right now.

They are going too fast for me. On the phone with early risers in CA getting some stuff together, as well as some REALLY COOL things for the people that do not make a team, yet still come out. Exclusive contests just for them.

They are going too fast for me. On the phone with early risers in CA getting some stuff together, as well as some REALLY COOL things for the people that do not make a team, yet still come out. Exclusive contests just for them.

THP, you are insane! How could this event get an better? I think JB has a lot more instore for all of us.

I love exclusivity, love it so much i'm pretty sure I made the word up.

This is going to be fun to watch unfold.

Ok, I need a time clarification answer. The original post in this and the other thread say that the new thread will be put up at 2 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time). Since daylight savings time started this weekend, the current time is 10:41 Eastern (EDT). So, is the start time 2 PM EST (3 PM EDT) or 2 PM EDT?

Another way of asking is, what time is it right now in THP HQ land?

Ok, I need a time clarification answer. The original post in this and the other thread say that the new thread will be put up at 2 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time). Since daylight savings time started this weekend, the current time is 10:41 Eastern (EDT). So, is the start time 2 PM EST (3 PM EDT) or 2 PM EDT?

10:41. EST is 10:41 right now.

It is 10:46 at THP HQ.

It is 10:46 at THP HQ.

Haha I switched my time from that (10:45) to the time (10:41) that came up on my post. I guess it's just off a few minutes.

Haha I switched my time from that (10:45) to the time (10:41) that came up on my post. I guess it's just off a few minutes.

No don't do that. The actual time and the time on the server are two different things.

My question is how many people will skim it up at 2pm, thus ruining their chances at getting a spot.

That's what the charities are hoping!

Just found out that I will not be able to try for this fantastic event. Due to transfer season(still not knowing where I'm going) and my soon to be born son needing surgery, I just wouldn't feel right leaving my wife and son at home while I go play golf. Again, thank you JB & GG, Taylormade, & Callaway golf for this great opportunity and CONGRATS to the lucky 14 who are picked!! Can't wait to see how this unfolds today at work!!

No don't do that. The actual time and the time on the server are two different things.
Yeah don't base it on the THP server's post times because that is off by about 6 minutes. I'm hitting send just as my clock struck 9:56....

EDIT: Post time shows 9:50...6 minutes. We should get that damn IT guy to fix that!

Just found out that I will not be able to try for this fantastic event. Due to transfer season(still not knowing where I'm going) and my soon to be born son needing surgery, I just wouldn't feel right leaving my wife and son at home while I go play golf. Again, thank you JB & GG, Taylormade, & Callaway golf for this great opportunity and CONGRATS to the lucky 14 who are picked!! Can't wait to see how this unfolds today at work!!

Really sorry to hear that man, but family always comes first. I hope everything works out great for you.

Sorry to hear that also. I hope your soon to be born son will be alright! I'm sure it's hard to deal with. I will keep you in my prayers!!!

I'm enjoying all the smack talk. I wish I could join in on the fun!! But, I don't qualify for the Cup, so in turn I don't qualify to talk smack!!

Everyone can talk smack!

Yeah don't base it on the THP server's post times because that is off by about 6 minutes. I'm hitting send just as my clock struck 9:56....

EDIT: Post time shows 9:50...6 minutes. We should get that damn IT guy to fix that!

I never noticed that before!

Hate to hear it. But good luck with your sons surgery. Thoughts and prayers.

Everyone can talk smack!

If that's the case then, smack smack smack smack smack smack... That will be the sound of me cranking off the tee!!! LOL

I never noticed that before!
Ever since the migration to the new server. I'm trying to fix it but so far I haven't figured it out yet. Should be easy you'd think.

I would just use the time on your PC, the second that thing hits 2pm eastern refresh the new posts page and GO GO GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back