The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since the migration to the new server. I'm trying to fix it but so far I haven't figured it out yet. Should be easy you'd think.

I would just use the time on your PC, the second that thing hits 2pm eastern refresh the new posts page and GO GO GO!!!

that's what I was planning on. May have 2 pc's going at once for this thing, just in case 1 temperarily loses connection.

Just found out that I will not be able to try for this fantastic event. Due to transfer season(still not knowing where I'm going) and my soon to be born son needing surgery, I just wouldn't feel right leaving my wife and son at home while I go play golf. Again, thank you JB & GG, Taylormade, & Callaway golf for this great opportunity and CONGRATS to the lucky 14 who are picked!! Can't wait to see how this unfolds today at work!!

Very sorry to hear about that. Good luck with your transfer and your son.

I've worked extremely hard all winter to get myself in shape for this season and even harder after the announcement of this great event. Between now and August I'll be keeping up that work along with building my game into something special. I'm ready for this, Bring It On!

3 hours. So nervous for me and everyone else.

This feeling in my stomach won't go away. And no it isn't gas;)

Tappin to the oldies

Yeah don't base it on the THP server's post times because that is off by about 6 minutes. I'm hitting send just as my clock struck 9:56....

EDIT: Post time shows 9:50...6 minutes. We should get that damn IT guy to fix that!

Ever since the migration to the new server. I'm trying to fix it but so far I haven't figured it out yet. Should be easy you'd think.

I would just use the time on your PC, the second that thing hits 2pm eastern refresh the new posts page and GO GO GO!!!

Guys lets all remember one thing. When the post goes up, everybody will see it. Yes people will be frantic to get in quickly, but truth be told, you still have to make sure you read over the ENTIRE post. Failure to do so, will cause issues, I assure you of that.

DO NOT SKIM!!!!!

Well today is the day. Good luck to the people who enter. This is a great opportunity. I cannot make it, don't have enough posts. My wife has fallen ill recently and even if I had enough posts, I couldn't travel anyway. I can't wait until August to see how this event works out. So exciting. Oh well, I guess there is next year! :)

Just found out that I will not be able to try for this fantastic event. Due to transfer season(still not knowing where I'm going) and my soon to be born son needing surgery, I just wouldn't feel right leaving my wife and son at home while I go play golf. Again, thank you JB & GG, Taylormade, & Callaway golf for this great opportunity and CONGRATS to the lucky 14 who are picked!! Can't wait to see how this unfolds today at work!!

Sorry to hear the news man, but your family comes first.

ugh. Must.Resist.Urge2Skim.
Guys lets all remember one thing. When the post goes up, everybody will see it. Yes people will be frantic to get in quickly, but truth be told, you still have to make sure you read over the ENTIRE post. Failure to do so, will cause issues, I assure you of that.

DO NOT SKIM!!!!!

DO NOT SKIM!!!!!

oh damn!

Man, I can barely contain my excitement!!!

My shoulders are so tense its painful. I need to go play 9 holes to relax.

I've been looking frantically for my yellow headband. It's my lucky yellow headband ya see! Lol, it's real now isnt THP land?

I've been looking frantically for my yellow headband. It's my lucky yellow headband ya see! Lol, it's real now isnt THP land?

found it for you!

Spoiler
333024755cbfe4e549a76cc240ff4f3f.jpg

just a few more hours to go!

Ok guys, this one is being merged with the other thread. If you have questions, ask them there.

I haven't been this nervous in years heh, pretty funny actually.

just about 2 hours to go

Freaking crazy! Can't believe there are only 2 hours to go, this is getting real. Good luck everyone!

An open post: Good morning everyone. Today is the day. The signup for the final 14 for The Morgan Cup is upon us. I've been quiet the last couple of days because I'm up in Orlando for Tavistock and I got a chance to play 33 holes at Reunion.

I can't tell you how excited I am to find out who will be joining Captain TC and I for this event.

Just a few words of caution. Reunion is extremely difficult and the greens rank amongst the hardest I've ever played. This course can eat you up and there is very little room for error.

It's going to be August in Florida and that means sweltering heat and unbearable humidity. 54 holes in 2 days and media obligations are going to push everyone mentally and physically to the limit.

If you have any doubts that you can't perform or can't handle the pressure and might be in this just for some free gear; do yourself a favor and step back.

I just want to say once again I'm extremely excited and grateful to be a part of this and I'm stoked to see who will join us. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks again to THP, Callaway, TMaG & Reunion resort.

phew well said! I cant wait to see the course. Itll be hot for sure! hydrate!

Guys, I love the excitement going on in here but I need to ask a favor. Please go over to Reunion Resort's facebook page and tell them how excited you are. It would mean a ton to me if you did.

THanks

http://www.facebook.com/ReunionResort?ref=ts&sk=wall

Did it!

that's what I was planning on. May have 2 pc's going at once for this thing, just in case 1 temperarily loses connection.

Lol two computers, iphone, haha

man this is so freaking nerve racking... Thank you THP!! i think ill finally get a good nights sleep tonight - i hope its in a good way! lol

JB and GG you guys have created something truly special and everyone on this forum right now is so excited to possibly be able to attend. I know that the topic came up quite a bit while at the Kingdom and Dave and Charlie are both as excited as a lot of us. People's jaw hit the floor when they heard about the Morgan Cup while we were down there.

Good luck to everyone who is as eager to see this post go up as I am!!

I am a bit worried as my internet seems to be running very slowly! Good luck to everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back