Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I seem to remember that earlier in the month a post went up from JB wanting to know which Bridgestone ball we are hitting or have been fit to because Bridgestone was going to be their awesome selves and provide some balls for each of us. I can't find that thread to reply to. Does anyone have the link or was I having a Jr Sr moment....

Did you find that link using some tin foil, a rubber band, and some plastic straws?

Thanks Dr. Teeth! Finally got around to doing the online fitting (very cool) and wouldn't you know, it wants me playing a different Bridgestone ball (E6) from the one I've been playing all year (B330-RX). If it is anywhere NEAR as good as the B330-RX I'm going to be loving life!

Thanks Dr. Teeth! Finally got around to doing the online fitting (very cool) and wouldn't you know, it wants me playing a different Bridgestone ball (E6) from the one I've been playing all year (B330-RX). If it is anywhere NEAR as good as the B330-RX I'm going to be loving life!

It's a really good ball Mary and one that I think you will enjoy :thumb:

Mary I was told by two seperate Bridgestone ball testers that the e6 and the B330-RX are very similar but the e6 costs a little less. Always a bonus!!

It's a really good ball Mary and one that I think you will enjoy :thumb:

I saw you were playing the yellow ones and I KNOW how good you are hitting them so I'm sure I will too. AND I KNOW I'm going to love the price change (down) from the B-330RX

I think they're similar in feel, etc but the ball properties are vastly different as is the price. I like the e6 and play it when the swing is a little off but the RX is a nice transition from value ball to premium ball for someone
Mary I was told by two seperate Bridgestone ball testers that the e6 and the B330-RX are very similar but the e6 costs a little less. Always a bonus!!

Mary -- You and KellyBo will be hitting em long & straight on the PGA National :golf2:

I think it is time to start to take the scramble at the outing very seriously. I think it will be a great test for those of you who are going on to compete in the Morgan Cup later this year. Having said that, I am happy to announce that I have gone out and found a mentor to get my team, The Bushwood Country Club Gardeners, in the proper place mentally for this very difficult challange that is just a few months away. I am SO confident in this mentor's ability and my team's skills that I am willing to share our first trainging video with everyone.

Enjoy...

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]3lYm0c7gYyU[/YOUTUBE]

hahaha, Team Bushwood FTW!!! I'm almost willing to give the other team strokes.

Nice Rhino!! You will be in your prime!

hahaha, you will need them. 3 & 1/2 men will take this tournament ladies and gents

Mary -- You and KellyBo will be hitting em long & straight on the PGA National :golf2:

Given what I saw happened last weekend when the guys hit them long, I'll take straight :blob:

Hey Guys - sorry about posting here... I can't find the demo day time slots thread or the thread where we're supposed to request a kind of ball from JB for the outing (from Bridgestone - which I clearly didn't do either). Any help?

===== QUOTE TC ====

===== /QUOTE ====

hahaha, you will need them. 3 & 1/2 men will take this tournament ladies and gents

Wake up T!!! You are typing while sleeping and dreaming. Wake up!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

So KellyBo and ChunkyLover77 have both suffered pulled butt muscles. KellyBo was running from some sort of overgrown snake, whereas ChunkyLover overdid it while lovin' him some chunkies. I think a new team name is not only a good idea, but necessary in more ways than enough.

Pullin Butts and Pushin Putts is all I can come up with, anyone else?

so kellybo and chunkylover77 have both suffered pulled butt muscles. Kellybo was running from some sort of overgrown snake, whereas chunkylover overdid it while lovin' him some chunkies. I think a new team name is not only a good idea, but necessary in more ways than enough.

Pullin butts and pushin putts is all i can come up with, anyone else?

lol - love it!!

So KellyBo and ChunkyLover77 have both suffered pulled butt muscles. KellyBo was running from some sort of overgrown snake, whereas ChunkyLover overdid it while lovin' him some chunkies. I think a new team name is not only a good idea, but necessary in more ways than enough.

That's too Funny :D

Has Ole Gray been exaggerating again??? :D

CL and I were exchanging PMs about our pulls and he suggested we might have to change our team name to something like the Icy Hots and Young Guns. I think we can stay KB and the Sunshine Band because we will both be just fine by May! At least I hope so. He was in pretty bad pain last night and I'm telling ya, these pulled muscles are ROUGH.

2nd Round Teams - Go Team #7!!!

Team 1 = TC, CoolBreez,Pirate, WR
Team 2 = Rbelbin,Gray,Chunyloversfriend,Adamsgirl
Team 3 = G4L, DMB, True Temper, Clamfist
Team 4 = Biggsy, UncleDaddy,OEMKevin, Spank2
Team 5 = Dakota,Bulldog,SWFLA, CG-13
Team 6 = DrTeeth, Mrblind9, RxGus, 9Iron
Team 7 = Thainer, Chunkylover, KellyBo, SMG KB AND THE SUNSHINE BAND:guitar::music::female-fighter::guitar:
Team 8 = P4B, OneT, Yoccos, Spank
Team 9 = Ddec, P4Bdad, Degoins, Hanks

What's everyone's team name?

I think we are going with The Dog Pound! Im terrible with names and well we have a dog on our team :p lol

Official Prison Calendar Update!!

MarchPrisonCalendar.jpg

As of today, we are 64 days away from trying to find our way between our rooms and the iBar without getting stuck in any elevators at 3am :drinks::messed:

Note: The picture on this month is Pacific Dunes in Brandon, OR

Official Prison Calendar Update!!

As of today, we are 64 days away from trying to find our way between our rooms and the iBar without getting stuck in any elevators at 3am :drinks::messed:

Wow 64 days already?! Time has been going by fairly quickly, at least for me. I can't wait to get back down to PGA National and get to see some old and new faces.

Back