The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our entire IT team is keeping a close eye on the forum to make sure that everything runs smoothly during sign up time.

Things are running good here so far. Less than 2 hours to kickoff, The Morgan Cup! Congrats Morgan and all involved.

Callaway & Taylormade are following on twitter. Guys tweet something and use #TheMorganCup and show them how excited you are.

I must say, I am crazy excited to see who the winners are. Good luck to all of you.

man, we are finalizing a lot of this years travel for work as well as working on other things, I am in and out of sales meetings that are planned and on the fly....dont they know I have to be on THP? this does make me a bit nervous!

man, we are finalizing a lot of this years travel for work as well as working on other things, I am in and out of sales meetings that are planned and on the fly....dont they know I have to be on THP? this does make me a bit nervous!

Ha. I already told my secretary to answer all my phone calls for me today, etc. You might need to bring a laptop into the bathroom!

Production is down in businesses all across North America this morning as would be contestants for The Morgan Cup shiver in anticipation of the upcoming sign up.

Anyone have any second thoughts right before sign up?

Kevin

Production is down in businesses all across North America this morning as would be contestants for The Morgan Cup shiver in anticipation of the upcoming sign up.

Kevin

I am having no second thoughts pal! You?

Great post biggsy! I can't believe it's finally the 15th. Anyone else have trouble sleeping last night?

An open post: Good morning everyone. Today is the day. The signup for the final 14 for The Morgan Cup is upon us. I've been quiet the last couple of days because I'm up in Orlando for Tavistock and I got a chance to play 33 holes at Reunion.

I can't tell you how excited I am to find out who will be joining Captain TC and I for this event.

Just a few words of caution. Reunion is extremely difficult and the greens rank amongst the hardest I've ever played. This course can eat you up and there is very little room for error.

It's going to be August in Florida and that means sweltering heat and unbearable humidity. 54 holes in 2 days and media obligations are going to push everyone mentally and physically to the limit.

If you have any doubts that you can't perform or can't handle the pressure and might be in this just for some free gear; do yourself a favor and step back.

I just want to say once again I'm extremely excited and grateful to be a part of this and I'm stoked to see who will join us. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks again to THP, Callaway, TMaG & Reunion resort.

That's an excellent post by Biggsy, and I hope people aren't using this as a cheap way to get some new swag.

Kevin

No second shots here buddy. I've been working on my trash talking as much as my game. Let's get 'er on!

Great post biggsy! I can't believe it's finally the 15th. Anyone else have trouble sleeping last night?

It was crazy night of dreams. Amazingly they were about raiding the TM store at the Kingdom and what sweet get I would get for the Morgan Cup.

Just checked and 136 members are online right now, 27 viewing this thread. I think those numbers are going to grow.

That's an excellent post by Biggsy, and I hope people aren't using this as a cheap way to get some new swag.

I would hope not, because this event is more about the competition than some clubs.

No second shots here buddy. I've been working on my trash talking as much as my game. Let's get 'er on!

No secound thoughts here, just nervous, excited pacing, coffee drinking and work.

Heck I'm nervous just for sign up! I can't wait to feel the rush of adrenaline on that first tee if I actually make it!

I would still play if there were no clubs to be gotten! It is more about the competition. I love competition. It just sucks sometimes when you can't rise to the occasion... Man i would love to play in this, just to whoop up on all of you! LOL

If I smoked I think Id be chain smoking like crazy right now. But I dont so Im eating M&M's like fairway2green does faces.

If I smoked I think Id be chain smoking like crazy right now. But I dont so Im eating M&M's like fairway2green does faces.

Man I'm quitting right now and this is not helping. I have been down to half a pack or less for the past week and I'm well over that already today and its 9:45 here.

Ha. I already told my secretary to answer all my phone calls for me today, etc. You might need to bring a laptop into the bathroom!

I dont have a secretary or the ability to poop on demand. It is crazy in here the past 2 days. It will work out, I am praying so at least!

I dont have a secretary or the ability to poop on demand. It is crazy in here the past 2 days. It will work out, I am praying so at least!

Really? I was sure you had that club in the bag.

Hahaha! +1 to you mate

F2G might as well change his name to face eater now. I think that one's going to stick

On topic:
Good luck to all the entries! I'll be looking forward to getting updates and coverage while I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere for work.

I'm sure you all know that the Foot wedge is illegal... I still have people use it!! It's too funny. What would you call the club you guys are talking about "poop" wedge? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back