The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no guilt trip dude!!! It's my own fault... Kicking my self in the butt is all... Just cuz I'm not playing or entering doesn't mean I can't still be anxious. It's almost as exciting as my second round of golf ever! I was really excited about that too. All it took was 1 round and I was hooked.

Alright man just making sure, I don't blame you for being excited. I'm sure you will make it to an outing in the near future which is just as exciting.

It's funny as those who know me know I'm very even keeled. I don't really get nervous, I'm pretty even most of the time. I figure this is up to the gods and the mods, lol. Not that the mods will be picking. I want in to this more than anyone will ever know, but so does a thousand others, good luck to you all.

Anyone else have a bottle of champagne ready for dinner to celebrate?

i have a bottle - and if i make it i have a hilarious video in store!

Alright man just making sure, I don't blame you for being excited. I'm sure you will make it to an outing in the near future which is just as exciting.

I can only hope that they do another one like this. Heck, just one to play in and have fun with the THPer's here! I don't need the clubs, but just to play would be well worth the trip no matter where I have to go!!

According to the Wisconsin State Golf Association, my index is 7.5. That can be verified online.

Kevin

According to the Wisconsin State Golf Association, my handicap is smoker's breath and being Southern :D

My buddy says if my phone rings in class, hes going to follow me with a video camera. He says he wants to see me cry

It has been said that contestants will be confirmed four at a time. Once contacted I believe they have one hour to pay. If the first four pay quickly, will the next four be contacted sooner than one hour?

Sorry for the questions. I didn't realize I would, but I'm kind of freaking out.

Kevin

According to the Wisconsin State Golf Association, my handicap is smoker's breath and being Southern :D

I'm surprised the beard wasn't also mentioned.

Kevin

Im celebrating with some High Life either way. Too great of a thing not to have one for my friends that get in even if I dont.

My buddy says if my phone rings in class, hes going to follow me with a video camera. He says he wants to see me cry

he should have come with you to FL and taken video of your first 3 holes.

It has been said that contestants will be confirmed four at a time. Once contacted I believe they have one hour to pay. If the first four pay quickly, will the next four be contacted sooner than one hour?

Sorry for the questions. I didn't realize I would, but I'm kind of freaking out.

Kevin

Yes, it would go quicker.

JB and GG, are you as nervous as we are?

he should have come with you to FL and taken video of your first 3 holes.

wow lol

Yes, it would go quicker.

the anticipation is going to be BRUTAL!!! but well worth it - i just hope i hold up lol.

this is definately shaping up to be the greatest day in a long long time :)
:drinks:

According to the Wisconsin State Golf Association my handicap is being a left handed Canadian.

Look at everyone squirming around in there seats! haha

This is awesome, less than 45 minutes left!

I call your method if you get in CG :D

lol needless to say the girlfriend will arrive home from work and think ive lost my mind. think baseball locker room post world series! hahaha

Im celebrating with some High Life either way. Too great of a thing not to have one for my friends that get in even if I dont.

Good attitude, man!

Look at everyone squirming around in there seats! haha

This is awesome, less than 45 minutes left!

Haha, notice how short all the posts are getting?

lol needless to say the girlfriend will arrive home from work and think ive lost my mind. think baseball locker room post world series! hahaha

Lmao!!

I can't wait to see all the clubs go up for sale on THP Marketplace :clap:

LOL Love it! Good luck to everyone, we're all going to need it on this one :pray:

Lmao!!

I can't wait to see all the clubs go up for sale on THP Marketplace :clap:

nah im keeping all mine!! sentimental value - help me remember perhaps the greatest day of my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back