The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao!!

I can't wait to see all the clubs go up for sale on THP Marketplace :clap:

That's just wrong Dent! :rofl:

LOL Love it! Good luck to everyone, we're all going to need it on this one :pray:

amen! good luck to you!! PS: car should be here next week woo hoo!

Haha, notice how short all the posts are getting?

I wonder how many people will be pacing back and forth once there email gets sent?

I bet everyones heart rate jumps up as soon as the thread goes up and they see the questions then flip out because they cant remember anything. No one better have a heart attack!

I'm surprised the beard wasn't also mentioned.

Kevin

The beard is history, got to get my Captaining face on, plus that Fairway 2 green fellas said he likes to eat hairy faces.

According to the Wisconsin State Golf Association my handicap is being a left handed Canadian.

LMAO

I wonder how many people will be pacing back and forth once there email gets sent?

I bet everyones heart rate jumps up as soon as the thread goes up and they see the questions then flip out because they cant remember anything. No one better have a heart attack!

take an aspirin at 1:55 pm just in case lol

Maybe someone should wear a heart monitor and post the readings... it would be like the Tour De France as they are facing the steepest part of the climb.

amen! good luck to you!! PS: car should be here next week woo hoo!

Nice! Glad they have it moving quickly for you, I'll admit I haven't been checking lately. I've been so busy at work I'm barely keeping up right now. After my entry is in, I'll check on it's current whereabouts.

take an aspirin at 1:55 pm just in case lol

I honestly think some people are going to get so nervous, freeze, and not even send in their email. Just something happens and they can't click the send button. :D

Or someones internet is going to unluckily crash on them.

Take some shots of wild turkey.... That will settle your stomach and do you in... LOL

Lmao, I might be a bit nervous through the wait, I have a conference call going at 2PM our time, an hour latter. I can still get it done, no worries.

Or someones internet is going to unluckily crash on them.

Don't say something like that - that's my worst fear. Hitting send, then looking over and seeing the cable light out on my modem!

Maybe someone should wear a heart monitor and post the readings... it would be like the Tour De France as they are facing the steepest part of the climb.

Or the NFL combine were it shows how many G's there pulling while trying to type superfast and get there email in.

I wasn't until JB came into my office and said he was getting nervous. Now my stomach is all in knots.

geez, mine is too! maybe I will have to take the cpu to the bathroom

Don't say something like that - that's my worst fear. Hitting send, then looking over and seeing the cable light out on my modem!

Lol Sorry Osahar. I'm just thinking of the worst aren't I? I think it's jealousy talking, you'll do fine!

Bridges,
Are you going to opt in?

So after all this is done I wonder whos going to wake up Friday morning down at the Morgan Cup to find their face eaten off by that fairway2green guy?

I dunno, but I just got a smiley face tattoo on my cheek hoping to confuse the guy.
So after all this is done I wonder whos going to wake up Friday morning down at the Morgan Cup to find their face eaten off by that fairway2green guy?

Did he rage on someone else recently that I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back