The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking arby's!

Be back in 27 mins! I hope the drive through is working in tip-top order!

So after all this is done I wonder whos going to wake up Friday morning down at the Morgan Cup to find their face eaten off by that fairway2green guy?

Hopefully he can keep it together and not get hungry during team meetings.

My stomach is not letting me eat my lunch. Good luck everyone.

Bridges,
Are you going to opt in?

Remember I told you yesterday that I didnt have the money to right now, but I will be down there to watch if I can.

Im just really excited for everyone for some reason!

Now the wait game begins!

So after all this is done I wonder whos going to wake up Friday morning down at the Morgan Cup to find their face eaten off by that fairway2green guy?

dude, these comments are making me laugh every time you post them...hahaha

My Wife just calmly went upstairs to get something to eat. What the hell is wrong with her?

Kevin

ATTENTION:

Did everyone remember about the required drug test? Anyone on steroids during this email sending will be DQ'd.

Very good question....

That biggsy sure does have a purdy face. F2G does make the sound off thread interesting.

Seriously my wife just asked me if I wanted to go eat lunch...

I just pounded a can of Spaghettios. I'm ready to go.

And to make things even more interesting: I just got off the phone with JB and apparently there is going to be some incredible prizes JUST for those who attend the event! So even if you don't make the cut, and you want to come down and play some golf and enjoy the festivities, there are going to be some incredible prizes just for YOU!!!

Here is a little dilemma I am having...

Do I go with one computer on a hard wire line, or do I go with two computers on a wifi line?

And to make things even more interesting: I just got off the phone with JB and apparently there is going to be some incredible prizes JUST for those who attend the event! So even if you don't make the cut, and you want to come down and play some golf and enjoy the festivities, there are going to be some incredible prizes just for YOU!!!

Thats just awesome stuff! It would be great for all playing to have a gallery full of THP friends cheering you on, or booing depending on who their cheering for.

why not all three?

Do I go with one computer on a hard wire line, or do I go with two computers on a wifi line?

I would think your best bet would be to use a 3G card.

thats awesome TC - im sure id expect nothing less from them - going to be THE EVENT OF 2011!!!!

I'd say you should go with a letter sent by pony express !

JK...good luck to all !

I dunno, but I just got a smiley face tattoo on my cheek hoping to confuse the guy.

Does it match the one that says I Heart TC

That biggsy sure does have a purdy face. F2G does make the sound off thread interesting.

That makes the above line so much better.

Good luck to everyone...so much adrenaline right now!!

time is 1:40 - twenty miniutes people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back