The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not all three?

the only way i can get a hard line is to unplug my wireless router and put it straight into the lappy. My wireless doesn't have a splitter :(

Thats just awesome stuff! It would be great for all playing to have a gallery full of THP friends cheering you on, or booing depending on who their cheering for.

I can't imagine Boo-ing a THPer. I would be rooting for everyone to nail every shot!

I can't imagine Boo-ing a THPer. I would be rooting for everyone to nail every shot!

Of course, there's no booing in golf, but I think people will choose sides and have a rooting interest.

yea that would feel awful!!! i would hope to see record rounds out of all involved.

Lol I know what you meant bro. Definitely people will have their peeps. Just natural though! If I get in, I wont block anyone on twitter lol.

Of course, there's no booing in golf, but I think people will choose sides and have a rooting interest.

Lol I know what you meant bro. Definitely people will have their peeps. Just natural though! If I get in, I wont block anyone on twitter lol.

I'd block #12, just out of spite

I jsut want to take a minute and let everybody know that we are so thrilled that you are excited about The Morgan Cup. It means the world to us. Being that there are such limited amount of spots, we know that there will be some people disappointed and/or let down. Please understand that they wish we could do this for every single person here. We hope you understand and will continue to be a part of THP regardless of confirmation. Thanks.

Guys, bad news, we made all this up.....APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

lol that would be the biggest april fools EVER

I jsut want to take a minute and let everybody know that we are so thrilled that you are excited about The Morgan Cup. It means the world to us. Being that there are such limited amount of spots, we know that there will be some people disappointed and/or let down. Please understand that they wish we could do this for every single person here. We hope you understand and will continue to be a part of THP regardless of confirmation. Thanks.

Well said JB, how could anyone stop being a part of THP, its the people and the fun that keep everyone part of this great site, not the contests or outings or giveaways.

That goes without saying, JB. I've been around almost since the beginning, and have no plans to leave anytime soon. I may ebb and flow on my contributions to the site as my free time allows, but it's still the one place on the web I go regularly that isn't work-related.

Well said JB. I know there are so many people waiting by their computer hitting refresh just like I am!!

Not cool TC.....:angry:

JB and GG, you have created the best golf site in the world. Thanks for ALL you do!

Slowly everyone is disappearing from viewing this thread, there getting ready to hit F5 over and over again until that thread comes up.

+1 it is going to be the chance of lifetime for those 14, it will be very tough for those that dont make it however :( trying not to think abouot that right now - happy place happy place

Good luck to all of you!!! I'm sure you guys will have fun, meet some cool THPers and represent the rest of THP well!! Counting the minutes, I'm sure you guys are chomping at the bit!! And I'm here to stay!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back