The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB's right though, it sucks that some people (quite a few actually) won't be able to participate. Just know that whoever is participating is representing this forum and the members here, and that your support is needed, wanted, and cherished.

10 minutes guys, good luck. I look forward to finding out who I'm going to battle with.

With so many friends on here, Ill be almost as happy for those that do get in if I don't. This is huge for THP and the companies involved. You all are making dreams come true for some folks. THP lifer here for sure.

I jsut want to take a minute and let everybody know that we are so thrilled that you are excited about The Morgan Cup. It means the world to us. Being that there are such limited amount of spots, we know that there will be some people disappointed and/or let down. Please understand that they wish we could do this for every single person here. We hope you understand and will continue to be a part of THP regardless of confirmation. Thanks.

Well said JB, how could anyone stop being a part of THP, its the people and the fun that keep everyone part of this great site, not the contests or outings or giveaways.

Well said, I haven't been around for a long time ( 6 months) but it's not the contests that keep me checking in to the site on a regular basis. It's just an added bonus.

Just to be clear are we looking for the post in this thread or will it be an entirely new thread of its own?

JB's right though, it sucks that some people (quite a few actually) won't be able to participate. Just know that whoever is participating is representing this forum and the members here, and that your support is needed, wanted, and cherished.

10 minutes guys, good luck. I look forward to finding out who I'm going to battle with.

i hope to follow you! O Captain! MY CAPTAIN!!!

Guys, bad news, we made all this up.....APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

guy_punched_in_face.gif

this is blowing up so fast I can't keep up.....LOL

No Dirt....there's nothing to see here...just move along....:D

Ok. If that's the case I'll return to my underground lair.

Just to be clear are we looking for the post in this thread or will it be an entirely new thread of its own?

i think they said its going in GOLF section - think im just gonna refresh NEW POSTS. not sure the best way though.

i think they said its going in GOLF section - think im just gonna refresh NEW POSTS. not sure the best way though.

Whichever way gets you into the new thread the fastest :D

So who gets to do the Feherety annoucements at the Morgan Cup? Perhaps that's why JB's been rolling with the smack lately in the sound off thread? : p

There will be a new thread doc.

5 minutes and counting !!

So who gets to do the Feherety annoucements at the Morgan Cup? Perhaps that's why JB's been rolling with the smack lately in the sound off thread? : p

9iron wanted that job if I remember

Official us time: 13:55:00 ---

five frreaking minutessss!!!!

[video=google;-1517153253330921899]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1517153253330921899#[/video]

My heart rate just picked up... A billion.. no TRILLION times.

doc i need some anti axiety meds !!! PRONTO!! lol

well, good luck everyone!!!

hmmm, my cpu reads 1:57 but the post reads I posted at 1:52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back