The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. I don't know if I was fast enough. You guys are frickin crazy fast.

wow when i tried to send from my account it told me my email account has been blocked from sending messages because of sending spam, ive never sent spam. then i signed into another and hit enter to go to the next line and it sent Please dont dq me for that i had it so fast in my account why it would it block me like that?????????

Uh oh. Looks like the face-eater will be hunting some IT support.

what happened?

I was stupid and thought that my "sig" contained certain important information. It does not.

Any idea how long before we start to hear the first four?

All we have to say is WOW!

Over 100 emails came in within the first 90 seconds. Amazing!

GG is sorting through answers and then sending emails.

wow I wonder how many already sent money

Sent took 5 minutes. I hope that enough.

Well, I'm pretty sure there's no way that I'm getting in given that information. Congrats to all of those that were faster than me!

Yikes... that is insane indeed!

I checked my heart rate about 5 minutes prior....
Usually at a calm 63....

I counted 132 just sitting at my desk.....

sheesh

I don't even know what to say. I had an email filled out with everything as soon as it came up I knew all the answers, typed them in super quick and when I went to send it made me type the random letters and numbers ( I've never had that before) then when I did that it told me my account has been blocked from sending messages because I've been reported as sending spam. I've never sent spam in my life. I really am crushed. No clue what to say.....

Amazing how many people either left out information, left out part of the questions, or sent it in without qualifying.

Really? What happened?

I used my gmail account.
My outlook account has my shipping address in the sig
My Gmail doesn't.

When I hit send, I hit it thinking that my shipping address was included.

I did not know if spelling counted so i had to look up how to spell a name.

I don't even know what to say. I had an email filled out with everything as soon as it came up I knew all the answers, typed them in super quick and when I went to send it made me type the random letters and numbers ( I've never had that before) then when I did that it told me my account has been blocked from sending messages because I've been reported as sending spam. I've never sent spam in my life. I really am crushed. No clue what to say.....

Wow, sorry to hear that F2G, I really feel for you buddy. That is shocking and I am terribly sorry actually.

The first confirmation is now updated.

wow when i tried to send from my account it told me my email account has been blocked from sending messages because of sending spam, ive never sent spam. then i signed into another and hit enter to go to the next line and it sent Please dont dq me for that i had it so fast in my account why it would it block me like that?????????

As long as you only sent one email, you should be good. If it got in quick enough.

now, its a waiting game and I am nervous about anytype of phone call because my cell service at work is HORRIBLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back