The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats so far - im so nervous right now... i

First post updated.

That GG contest was an old radio show. Nice question.

Man who's the fourth? I'm so excited to see who gets in as the day goes on.

When you pay by paypal it shows your shipping address? Does that count? :confused2::laughing:

Second group of 4 people are being contacted now.

COngrats AHA!

Go Team Canada!
CB, take a lucky loonie witih you as your ball marker.

BOOM! AHA wait to go man. Alright this is so awesome, its a good thing my wife is not here right now because she would have kicked me out of the house.

When you pay by paypal it shows your shipping address? Does that count? :confused2::laughing:

No unfortunately. Would you truly like to know the worst part too?

You were on time, but you also missed the 2nd part of the 1st question. Sorry.

I did worse than skim. I read it all and still messed up I think when typing in the answers.

Same here but im sure I would have not gotten it in in time. I need to keep telling myself that to keep from slicing my wrist.

Nicely done, AHA.

Same here but im sure I would have not gotten it in in time. I need to keep telling myself that to keep from slicing my wrist.

Wow...priorities?

I just had my Wife slap me to make sure I'm awake. She seemed to kind of enjoy it.

Congrats CB, AD, and AHA. I was so ready for this.

Kevin

Congrats guys!! What an amazing event you are going to be a part of, I am sure you will have a blast

well done guys, glad to start seeing some names make the event.

Wow...I can't believe this. What an amazing opportunity! I can finally breath again. Congrats to the other members of the "first 4!" I figured it wouldn't take an hour for people to pay, and I was right! Can't wait to see who else will be joining us for this once in a lifetime opportunity! HUGE thanks again to THP, Taylormade and Callaway!

No unfortunately. Would you truly like to know the worst part too?

You were on time, but you also missed the 2nd part of the 1st question. Sorry.

Yeah. pretty sure I messed up badly.

A lot of single handicappers are making this even. It is going to be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back