The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jrod! Congratulations.

Kevin

Just wondering did anyone else go off the post last night that said nothing about sending your phone number or address? It does not matter for me because I was too slow.

congrats CG13, OEM, and Jrod!!

i didn't even have enough posts to qualify but I knew the answers... So I sent them in anyways... Not that it matters... Just sounded fun.

fellas, congrats to all of you so far! It's gonna be my pleasure teaming up with some of you guys. I won't lie, my brain is busy thinking about who I want on my squad right now, haha.

For those of you who made it, I suggest hitting the range/course immediately. My team will be bringing their A game.

OEM in the house!

Congrats to all thus far!!!!

Thank you THP. Thank you Callaway Golf. Thank you TaylorMade golf. And for a certain number of you, this may be the last nice thing I say to you- GOOD LUCK!

Wow Puttin4bird is the man first the taylormade kingdome and now this. One lucky guy

Just wondering did anyone else go off the post last night that said nothing about sending your phone number or address? It does not matter for me because I was too slow.

There were many posts that said skimmers would be punished.

just got off the phone with Yoccos to give him congrats
Spoiler
and to tell him I'm taking him down in singles!!!!

ignore this post

Callaway or Taylormade? thats the question now

fellas, congrats to all of you so far! It's gonna be my pleasure teaming up with some of you guys. I won't lie, my brain is busy thinking about who I want on my squad right now, haha.

For those of you who made it, I suggest hitting the range/course immediately. My team will be bringing their A game.

Dude, it's Wisconsin, I have to wait a few weeks. Got the Summer plans running through my head right now.

Kevin

OEM Kevin congrats buddy, man this is exciting.

First post updated.

Congrats Ddec!!!!!

Congrats OEM and ddec!!

BUT, the first post in this thread say to read the ENTIRE post. The info was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back