TaylorMade TM-880 Maranello Ghost

Like 10 yd draw said the Kia Ma weight kits will work. I got mine through Golfsmith and they have to call taylormade to order. It is weird, we had the TM part# but, it wasn't online to order. Runs around $55 to $60.

IMG_4702.jpg

Thanks for the info, didnt know you could get it through GS

P4B I think you need that putter! You were putting great with it. It is funny that some people don't like the white, however everyone that was putting with them this weekend was loving the results. The white just works. I'm telling you these are the easiest putters to aim I have ever used! Congrats on the new putter. I have a 770 in my near future.

That's a terrible looking putter. Send it to me, and I'll dispose of it for you.

wow pretty putter! i love the white putters now. Love to roll one in may.

i was looking at that putter yesterday and fell in love. called my GF and said that she might need to sleep on the couch in the closest future. i must have this one...

and ty for the pics :)

That is a cool putter! Thank you for the write up, too.

i was looking at that putter yesterday and fell in love. called my GF and said that she might need to sleep on the couch in the closest future. i must have this one...

and ty for the pics :)

haha..

Does anyone know if this putter is on TMAG Connection? I am about to be signed up for this through my current employer and this is the #1 Putter on my wish list. However, if it isn't available through TMAG, I am going to ebay for this one. Let me know if anyone has any information.

Does anyone know if this putter is on TMAG Connection? I am about to be signed up for this through my current employer and this is the #1 Putter on my wish list. However, if it isn't available through TMAG, I am going to ebay for this one. Let me know if anyone has any information.

dont see why it wouldnt be, dont they have everything?

[edit] it wasn't that expensive as i thought it would be. but my brother visits Chicago in May, might force him to buy one for me there to get it at a better prize than what it would cost in Sweden.

[edit] it wasn't that expensive as i thought it would be. but my brother visits Chicago in May, might force him to buy one for me there to get it at a better prize than what it would cost in Sweden.

good idea, If anybody has any questions or anything ill get back with ya tomorrow evening/night, i have some family stuff i have to take care of tonight so ill be away from THP :(

man i want to roll one of these - i may be adding one to the bag soon :wink:

this is some sick looking putter ... really wanna test it :D

Hey we totally have these in stock. If you're interested in a deal - PM me. We don't have it up on the site - but I'll get you a coupon and get it up by the end of the day today if you're interested in ordering. Or call the shop - you can just put the order in over the phone 626 284 4653 and it can ship today.

It's a gorgeous putter. I love the shape of the head- my favorite to putt with. Hope you enjoy it 10yarddraw.

Played my first 9 with it yesterday and love it, it feels great and has a nice sound to it also. Playing again on sunday so ill let ya know how it goes

Hey we totally have these in stock. If you're interested in a deal - PM me. We don't have it up on the site - but I'll get you a coupon and get it up by the end of the day today if you're interested in ordering. Or call the shop - you can just put the order in over the phone 626 284 4653 and it can ship today.

It's a gorgeous putter. I love the shape of the head- my favorite to putt with. Hope you enjoy it 10yarddraw.

Dang, i looked on your site to see if you had them and they werent on their so i ordered elsewhere. Its a great putter for sure, hope you get allot of orders on it cause allot of people will be happy with it.

Dang, i looked on your site to see if you had them and they werent on their so i ordered elsewhere. Its a great putter for sure, hope you get allot of orders on it cause allot of people will be happy with it.

soooo excited to go and play with this new baby!!!! Funny thing is I work near this shop and so I went in today to pick up a Bettinardi BB32 I had my eye on and Dennis showed me this (don't know why I never saw this) and it kind of blew me away. The weight for me is perfect. I don't like light putters...I like to feel the putter throughout my swing...and this thing is perfect. I actually have the Corza that I'm going to sell....just too light.

Everything just fits....the feel, sight, and sound. Two problem is that they only had 35' and the grip is ehhh. But easily cut and changed to Iomic.

I even love the headcover....Bettinardi cover is just soooo wrong for the quality of putter. I actually wanted and had Dennis order me a Odyssey Black Tour #9 but he called and said they are in back order. I'm sure the Odyssey would of been nice....but for the price....I am extremely happy.....come Wednesday so I can go and play!!!

BTW....seriously....Blind9Golf one of the best prices. Besides, Dennis is one of the nicest guy!!!!

Sweet putter!

That is my dream putter VERY NICE! I can dream all I want though I'll never get it.

That is my dream putter VERY NICE! I can dream all I want though I'll never get it.

I have a feeling that you could get hooked up with it in a few months at the Morgan Cup, right?

Back