What did you shoot today?

Not sure about the exact number. Pretty sure it was low 80s (82,83)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43/47-90 at Green Valley Ranch. Ran out of steam on the back 9. To hard to stop at the turn at this course to grab something. Need to load up bag on powerbars or something to get some late round energy.

A very ugly 92 today. For reasons unbeknownst to me the hosel Rocket became the shot of the day and the demise of my round. It started on the range and carried over to the course.Ugggggg

Was able to sneak out after work and play nine. Went +1 for a 37.

Shot a 91. Felt good out there, stroked the ball well. Definitely need help with putting.

Major win for my day though was that I used one ball for the entire round!! Very happy about that

47/45 today.
Just mediocre all over. Would hit good tee shirt then miss green the next hole would sky tee ball lol.

Only made one putt too was either short or right edge all day.

+4 for a 39. Double on the first in the darkness was interesting. Doubled 9 two bad holes to bookend some good scoring.

38 - 37 - 75. Pretty solid round overall, especially after I fixed the early problem of pull hooking my irons which lead to 3 bogeys in the first 6 holes. 1 birdie, 13 pars and 4 bogeys.

Shot a practice 9 for my clubs one man scramble. Shot a 5 under with 3 birdies and an eagle. Sure helps seeing the putting line twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday over lunch I played a course I haven't played since high school and shot around 2 over. The greens were punched and really rough so I couldn't take much from putting.

+1 72 on the home course from the yellows. Kind of all over the place with the wedges, but put a bit more effort in the swing (maybe closer to 80%) and it didn't hurt the ribs too bad. If I'm not overly sore from it, I think next time I'll move back to whites. Ground contact and long irons still scare the crap out of me, but I averaged almost 270 off the tee somehow, so whites seem more appropriate. I'll just have to figure it out on the few holes long second shots will be needed.

Played 9 last night and shot a 48. Still getting used to the new shafts in my irons and 4w. Put my hybrids back in play. I’m hitting everything longer and straighter without as much spin. That cost me a few shots since I reached some hazards that are usually out of range so I’m not as down on the score as I normally would be

After a slew of mediocre rounds I finally broke through and got back into the 60s today. One eagle (on a par 4 - holing my 2nd shot) and a lone birdie with no bogeys led to a 34/35-69 (-3).

36 - 39 - 75. Wedges, particulary around the green, once again saved my bacon. Ball striking was quite hit and miss and putting stunk as usual. 1 birdie, 2 bogeys and 1 double.

BanjoSaysWoof;n8906592 said:
After seeing all of your scores, I’m pretty bad at this game. Never checking this thread again.

I said the same exact thing a while ago....yet here I am peering at this thread

This week I played bethpage black and baltusrol. Shot 100 and 97 respectively and felt like a good golfer. :(

44-41 with 2 triples... Need to spend some time on the knock down 40-70 yard wedge shot, really struggled with distance control and it cost me quite a few strokes.

43 +7 From yesterday’s 9 after a lesson. Trying to implement a big-to-me swing adjustment I did not hit the ball well, particularly off the tee. Wild ride that felt worse than the score.

Threw up a horrific 90 yesterday. Emergency lesson required.

40-38 for a round of 78 today

a33d6396c60cc30b4edfb3a1a42576be.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

40/38 78 today at a nice old school track. Tight and tree lined. 3 birdies on the back 9 was fun.

Back