CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 1: TaylorMade Spider Mini Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. For those that have been following the new software you probably already saw the countdown clock, which will be up anytime something fun is coming. It just struck zero.

Day 1 Prize
Smaller.jpg

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy. As simple as posting in this thread and answering these 2 questions.
1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - Never really tried a heel shafted, flow neck putter, so curious how I would get on with it.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - Love the mobile app interface.....very slick and visually easy to read and navigate through.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Havent got to play with one yet.

Ok fine. The speed of everything is awesome.

Last edited:
1. I am trying to overhaul my putting, as it is severely lacking the rest of my game. I am looking for a more forgiving putter, and would love to give this a go!
2. Favorite feature, so far, is the countdown clock, because on a Monday morning it gave me lots of excitement!

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - Want to see what all this spider fan craze is about.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - Definitely the layout. It is so easy to navigate and pleasing to the eye!

I love the Spider Putter, Would love to have one different than mine. I confess that i have a putter problem....

Best part of the new forum, is the vast array of things we can do now in a post. GIF's, Video, Moods, and it is blazing fast. Thank you for all the hard work

1. I putted with one of these last week for the 1st time and I was really surprised at how well the ball rolled off of the face so it would be a great addition to my bag!!

2. Lots of cool new features and I am still exploring them, but right now I am really digging the dark mode.

1. My putting sucks and I need to go back to a mallet.

2. I really like the new layout overall. I do everything on my phone and the “new” forum makes it much easier. *Edit to add* I really like the event countdown. No more hunting to find the next event

1. I want a Spider Mini putter because I prefer a mallet style putter with a little less shaft offset, and I like the slant neck.
2. Would it be juvenile to say all the new Smilies? I do like some good smilies.

Awesome giveaway and a fantastic way to start a great week of forum fun!

1) Haven't putted well since I retired from the Air Force in 2007, so looking to regain that form

3) the what's new tab!!! Excellent feature

Nice!

1. I rolled this putter over the weekend & really like the way it sets up to the ball. Seems to set up more square & the sole is flat, with no toe up. It really gives you the confidence that the ball will start on the line you've chosen. I've considered getting one, so this would be fabulous addition to the bag. Especially if I can get it in 33". That length is so hard to find right off the shelf in golf stores
2. The dark mode is awesome! Really cuts down on the glare for one. Especially at night on the Ipad while in the bed with Mrs. Nut. She doesn't complain about the bright screen now. So I've got that goin for me ... which is nice. (y)

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - I've always wanted to go to a mallet putter (I've probably mentioned this 100 times since joining the forum) and there is a lot of interest in this particular mallet, seems like the perfect one to try. That, and I want to have my current putter refurbished and I don't have a backup.

2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - Definitely "Select Text to Quote"; seems like I was always partially quoting which meant I had to format my reply. This new feature will definitely speed up the process.

1) As I move away from using a blade putter, I'm interested in trying out the various mallet options. Would love to give the mid-mallet Spider mini a run at a spot in my bag.
2) The GIPHY feature is fantastic, as I'm a huge fan of GIFs

I think I'm ready to dive head first into the mallet game. Putting didn't improve this year, surely it was my flatstick right?

My favorite feature about the new forum is how intuitive it is to view new posts. Thats something that worried me about one of the previous updates, but it would appear you guys nailed it.

1 - Jen deserves a new putter due to how much she has improved this year and this is a similar style to what she currently uses

2 - Definitely the speed of the forum, compared to the previous upgrade it isn't even close on how much smoother everything works
(2a - Everything I have tried up to now seems so much easier)

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter:
It's the most attractive Spider so far. The weights look much better, and the alignment feature seems very intuitive.

Favorite? The speed. This is way faster. Second would be ease of use in mobile (Tapa was deleted yesterday). Third would be dark mode. So far.

This is not an entry as I love my BHB02 Putter and I don't think this one would fit my game, but I am still going to answer #2

2. I love that this new forum is way more true to the THP character yet modernized with new features!!! Thanks @JB and @GolferGal for all you do!!!

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter

A friend of mine has one and has been knocking them stuff all year, I’m very envious and would love to give it a try .

I just love the look very easy to read and navigate .

1. I want the Mini-Spider so I can make “bombs” from anywhere on the green!
2. Love the cleaner look of the forum.

1. I've gotten to use the putter on the practice green a few times thanks to other THP'ers who have one, and it just felt great. Would really like the chance to take one out to the course and really see what it can do for my game.
2. Favorite thing so far is the "what's new" tab. Crazy easy to see what is happening really quickly and jump in conversations.

Love this version so far. Thanks for all the hard work to you and GG!!

1. I rolled one of these a few months back and have been salivating every since, lol. Rolled it in a Dick's Sporting Goods and I couldn't miss!

2. SOO many things to like about the new forum that it's hard to choose a favorite new feature. Love the ease of navigation; love the NIGHT mode!; love the fact that I don't think I'll need Tapatalk anymore, but more than anything, I just think it LOOKS amazeballs!!!

1. I like putting. I like putting. I like putting and I like to putt.
2. Like the mark all forums read and then the see all unread posts. Makes it easy to keep up.

1. Why you want a Spider Mini putter - My putting with a blade is terribly inconsistent so I really want to give a mallet with increased MOI a serious go. The smaller footprint of the Mini would aid in the transition to mallet after playing blades forever.
2. What is your favorite feature about the new THP Forum - The layout and speed, both in the browser and in TapaTalk, are fantastic. Still exploring all of the features and upgrades but really love what I have seen thus far.

Not going to enter the contest, but my favorite feature is a direct video upload, and working notifications.

Back