TrueSpec free full bag fitting

oumagic

‘24 NFL Experience at Ballyhack
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 11.3
I saw on Instagram that TrueSpec Golf https://www.truespecgolf.com/ is currently offering full bag fittings for free. I went to the Scottsdale location in July for a driver fitting and it was a good experience.

I figured there was a catch, so I emailed my fitter and he assures me there isn’t. It might be worth looking at if you have a location nearby?

Please know that your experience may vary and I am in no way affiliated with the company. Attached is my email response from my personal fitter. I plan to call and schedule since all I had him look at before was driver. I haven’t done so yet...F9152EA3-E2DA-473B-9B47-B44B44281289.jpeg

Solid , if I had one close I would defenetly take this offer

Interesting. Considering I have a brand new, full bag....I wouldn't be making any purchases. But data....

Interesting. Considering I have a brand new, full bag....I wouldn't be making any purchases. But data....
I assumed it was a free fitting with minimum purchase and that is why I asked my fitter.

I was fitted for driver in July and all he recommended was a different shaft. I bought new irons in March, so I wouldn’t change those unless they need bent. I am in the market for a putter, so that is the main reason to go, but I would be buying that either from Budget Golf or Callaway Preowned.

At some point I should be properly fitted for a Driver and Putter. But my Putter is working well enough. My driver, well I made an educated guess, found a deal on Budget, and am just learning to swing it. The results are rather good on first run. I'm sure once I get more comfortable swinging one, then a proper fit like this will be a must going forward.

At some point I should be properly fitted for a Driver and Putter. But my Putter is working well enough. My driver, well I made an educated guess, found a deal on Budget, and am just learning to swing it. The results are rather good on first run. I'm sure once I get more comfortable swinging one, then a proper fit like this will be a must going forward.
I am similar. I bought my things used or off the rack and then decided to get fit. But pleasantly surprised that my used driver only needed a new shaft. I hit my irons on a monitor before I bought them and was pleased, but didn’t really do a fitting with them. Putter fitting never even occurred to me until I came to THP.

I just called and left a message to the NYC location. I'll let y'all know what I find out, and if they are indeed giving free fittings.

Just set up an appointment for Scottsdale for Oct 5. 3.5 hrs they said and no charge. Thanks OP.

I am similar. I bought my things used or off the rack and then decided to get fit. But pleasantly surprised that my used driver only needed a new shaft. I hit my irons on a monitor before I bought them and was pleased, but didn’t really do a fitting with them. Putter fitting never even occurred to me until I came to THP.

I got "fit" at the PGA store for my irons and tested the 5W there. It was more of the basic variety, length and lie, but I did get to hit 4-5 models of 7i and then tried two shaft weights. Summer is breaking....we should get a round with AZ THP'ers set up.

Just got a call back, NYC and Ohio locations are NOT participating! unfortunately.

I got "fit" at the PGA store for my irons and tested the 5W there. It was more of the basic variety, length and lie, but I did get to hit 4-5 models of 7i and then tried two shaft weights. Summer is breaking....we should get a round with AZ THP'ers set up.
There was a big discussion in Idaho about a meetup in Tucson once it cools off. We will definitely give plenty of notice and try to work around schedules.

I setup an appt in Scottsdale for Friday and they confirmed that it was free.

Just booked my appointment for the Boston location. The rep said it was covered.

Did you just call the Boston location?

Nevermind Alex, all set. I got a fitting next week. Thx!

Hmmm, Scottsdale isn't too bad a drive. @oumagic was the fitting indoors off a mat or outside?

I mean they have to know people will be booking these just two get some data and specs and then look for products from alternate sources right?

While I may look to get irons next year there's no guarantee I can. If I went local I would only get fitting if I knew I we're going to buy

I mean they have to know people will be booking these just two get some data and specs and then look for products from alternate sources right?

While I may look to get irons next year there's no guarantee I can. If I went local I would only get fitting if I knew I we're going to buy
Yes, they have to know that. In fact, my personal fitter was told that by me before I booked my appt. Running the special will fill their fitting spots and there will be someone that buys something that would not have without a fitting. If they recommend some adjustment to my lies on the irons and it is a reasonable cost, I will have them do it. But I am not buying any equipment from them at this time.

I saw this promotion and will be taking advantage of it as well. I will be in market for some new clubs in the next year. Will atleast give me some direction of which way to go with a new setup.

Tried to call the number in the afternoon yesterday and they must be getting hammered with calls. No answer, not even a voicemail etc. o_O

Figured I would call early today and got my fitting set up for October 12. (y)

OMG doing the happy dance. Chicago location is participating. Booked Saturday October 12th. No charge no minimum.

What a deal!

Thanks a ton OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, I was about to blow up the Cbus phone line!
Yeah, the Columbus location isn’t far from my house so I would have been tempted to give it a spin to see their opinion.

Back