Giants name Daniel Jones the starter for the week. Interesting on many levels

I figured they’d let Eli come to pieces first. Guess they didn’t want the end to look so bad for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured they’d let Eli come to pieces first. Guess they didn’t want the end to look so bad for him.

A benching after two weeks looks pretty bad IMO especially when Daniel Jones looked better in the preseason. Owners and GMs continue to amuse me and what makes it worse are the Head Coaches having to be the puppets for the real decision makers. Makes them all look clueless

A benching after two weeks looks pretty bad IMO especially when Daniel Jones looked better in the preseason. Owners and GMs continue to amuse me and what makes it worse are the Head Coaches having to be the puppets for the real decision makers. Makes them all look clueless

I think if they’d let Eli have a five pick game first it would be worse. This way the ending isn’t ugly and bitter and we can remember how good his career really was. Similar in the way he replaced Warner in 04.

I read a few articles yesterday suggesting it was going to be a reality.

Think it pans out?
He has looked good in the time he has been in but who knows what its like when teams have a chance to gameplan against him. I can see this being a run heavy offense where they dont ask him to do too much and he may have some success.

I read a few articles yesterday suggesting it was going to be a reality.

Think it pans out?

I think we'll have to wait a few years. Giants as currently constructed are not good. Aside from Barkley, they are not a good football team on either side of the ball. The defense is awful. Jones is the quarterback of the future and, no matter who plays QB, the team has no shot at the playoffs. So, the time for change is now. I mean they drafted him 6 when they likely could have taken him at 17. Why not play him.

Giants name Daniel Jones the starter for the week. Interesting on many levels

Gives them the best option at being competitive imo. If they don't start him, teams know Eli can't beat them anymore and they will stack up on Barkley.

So which one of these teams is going to sign Kapernick? Not saying I want him back in the league......just thinking out loud

So which one of these teams is going to sign Kapernick? Not saying I want him back in the league......just thinking out loud

Yeah, a QB multiyear removed from the league, that causes a circus in media and is not well liked by about half the fans of the game? Hmmm.

Yeah, a QB multiyear removed from the league, that causes a circus in media and is not well liked by about half the fans of the game? Hmmm.

Sounds very NFL’y eh?

Jets Trevor Siemian our for the year. Sheesh

what is it with nfl players demanding trades when their team start sucking?

A week after playing a game while wearing a wristwatch reportedly valued at $350,000 US, Beckham wore no such watch during Monday night's game against the Jets in East Rutherford, N.J. Instead, before the game, Beckham stepped onto the MetLife Stadium turf for warmups wearing something that put his Week 1 watch to shame. ESPN cameras caught him sporting a metallic and clear watch, which looked just like the Richard Mille RM 56-02 Tourbillon Sapphire. There are only 10 in existence ...

funny guy.

what is it with nfl players demanding trades when their team start sucking?
what is it with nfl teams cutting players when they start sucking?

you're either winning or you're not

At least we'll remember Eli's final moments as a Giant's QB was better than this:

th0N46UPE7.jpg

That's an iconic photo of former Giant's QB and Hall of Famer YA Tittle.

We know the league is rigged if this happens. I already have thoughts about that now.
So if you can't beat them just accuse them of cheating!!! Sounds about right from a KC fan! The AFC Champ game was in your own house! But Andy Reid will always find a way along with Dee Ford to screw it up. :ROFLMAO:
A better question is Why the NFL would want to help out the Patriots???

I was thinking the same thing today But I will still argue Kaperdick isn't good enough to warrant the headache that will come with signing him.
If he was good enough he would already be in the league but Kap isn't willing to take a short money prove it deal either, Which is going to hurt him also.

I am starting to wonder how long AB is going to be on the Patriots or how long till the league puts him on the exempt list. I knew he was a Entitled A$$but I didn't realize just how big a A$$ he really is. I am sure @Stemmy66 could fill us all in.
I asked my friend and I will ask you If the Patriots cut AB does he get signed by another team like the Browns did with Hunt??? My friend (yes I have a few) said that another team would sign AB. Thoughts???

Last edited:
So if you can't beat them just accuse them of cheating!!! Sounds about right from a KC fan! The AFC Champ game was in your own house! But Andy Reid will always find a way along with Dee Ford to screw it up. :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking the same thing today But I will still argue Kaperdick isn't good enough to warrant the headache that will come with signing him.
If he was good enough he would already be in the league but Kap isn't willing to take a short money prove it deal either, Which is going to hurt him also.

I am starting to wonder how long AB is going to be on the Patriots or how long till the league puts him on the exempt list. I knew he was a Entitled A$$but I didn't realize just how big a A$$ he really is. I am sure @Stemmy66 could fill us all in.
I asked my friend and I will ask you If the Patriots cut AB does he get signed by another team like the Browns did with Hunt??? My friend (yes I have a few) said that another team would sign AB. Thoughts???

Kraft and Goodell are butt buddies, that’s why. The Pats are proven cheats and have gotten off with hand slaps. #Rigged #RiggedNFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kraft and Goodell are butt buddies, that’s why. The Pats are proven cheats and have gotten off with hand slaps. #Rigged #RiggedNFL
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man you were Sooooo Close!:ROFLMAO:

If the Giants feel the season is "lost", then they have to move Jones into the starting roll. How else will they learn if hey should be sticking with him or drafting a QB again next year. If it doesn't pan out, then they're duking it out with Miami for "first".

Loooooool league 2 spilling allover THP forum

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Look at it this way.... now your owner has someone to emulate when interacting with their collective bit$&:s. & ho’s.... ass ‘s

AB will be suspended at some point and if the Pats release someone will absolutely sign.

Kapernick has been out of the league for almost 4 years.... nobody is signing him now or ever.... regardless of whether he can play or not he’s done

So is the NFL turning into the NBA??? First AB shoots his way out of Oakland, Now Micah Fitzpatrick gets his trade from the Dolphins then yesterday Ramsey started a fight with his coach and is now asking to be traded.

NFL Network just said if Dak wants to get paid, he has the schedule to do so. 2nd easiest QB passing schedule for the rest of the year. Not sure what that stat means, other than weak defenses, but the timing sure is right.

Back