2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

Inching closer to the event. Today’s two Cleveland Golf releases have me hopeful both will be available options at the event. Both look “hacker friendly.”

Inching closer to the event. Today’s two Cleveland Golf releases have me hopeful both will be available options at the event. Both look “hacker friendly.”

You and me both, but I'm sure they will have something for every skill level! Honestly, I can't wait to get after the VSS technology and compare to DGs, XPs and AMTs. I have so many thoughts swirling

Count me in the Camp that is excited to hit the UHX.

The stock shaft is intriguing as well

So.... Hammock Beach, eh?

Who's fired up to play that monster?
I'm injected with speed!

This couldn't have happened at a better time for me. I was in the market for some new irons to complete the bag.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Just saw ocean is 77.0/147 and conservatory is 78.2/150 gotta admit I’m a little scared. Played a 75.1/143 and that was hard enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw ocean is 77.0/147 and conservatory is 78.2/150 gotta admit I’m a little scared. Played a 75.1/143 and that was hard enough!

Ocean isn’t too tough outside of 9 and 18. Conservatory is tough.

I am soooo ready. I am heading to Destin this Friday for a week with the Bestest half. My Birthday is today and her's is Sunday so I will be tuning up on a few resort Courses in the Sandestin area.....

I am soooo ready. I am heading to Destin this Friday for a week with the Bestest half. My Birthday is today and her's is Sunday so I will be tuning up on a few resort Courses in the Sandestin area.....
Happy birthday!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Happy bday Donny!!

Lots of reasons to be fired up. The course reviews have been stellar. Finding out who the villa mates will be. Learning about shaft design. The demo day portion of it with the head & shaft combos.

The Conservatory may be tough, but I’ll be smiling for 4 hrs even if it kicks my butt. Pumped for the event is an understatement

I’m excited for night golf

Conservatory is going to tear me apart based on my current game.

Debating the wedge setup as well.

I adore the Ocean Course - cannot wait to get back on that beauty

Just really excited to try some new iron heads with some TT goodness shafted up.

?? we get storytime breakfast with Scott and KP again

Happy BDay! Been to Destin a few years ago, some nice beaches and good tracks there!

The ocean course is amazing but the conservatory course was next level good.

Then why did I post a score 2 strokes higher on ocean last fall?

Mizuno
TaylorMade
Callaway
Cleveland

I'm hoping another starts with H and ends with A based on @Canadan great preview thread

They have been requested. Assuming that means Honma.
We wont have 40 sets out there, because last year a lot got left in the dust and we have a packed weekend. We will have a great selection of irons though for people of all skill levels.

They have been requested. Assuming that means Honma.
We wont have 40 sets out there, because last year a lot got left in the dust and we have a packed weekend. We will have a great selection of irons though for people of all skill levels.

Makes the Villa Crawl much more important this year.

Makes the Villa Crawl much more important this year.

That is correct.
Oh and now its confirmed, that brand that rhymes with Honma will have a set there.

I played as a 14 or 15 cap last year and honestly neither course was overly difficult to where I felt like I shouldn't be there. They are both amazing and you'll have a great time man. I'd play these courses every single day if I could.

Oh man, gonna head back to PGASS this weekend to do some investigating!

Back