CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

I'd love to gift it to my father in law who's putter game is struggling from a bad setup. He definitely needs an offset head and this would be a huge upgrade from his current gamer.

I used the Cleveland Smart Square putters for years and really liked the roll it gave me. The look of the face of this putter really appeals to me and I'm also a Cleveland guy.

Last edited:
This is easy. Since finding my son putting terribly and realizing he was doing so because he’s 5’9” and was using a putter that was designed for someone that was 5’2”-5’4”.

Naturally after extensive testing my putter was the one that worked best for him, not one of the other odd dozen or so That we had. So I’m now in the market for a putter for him so that I can have mine back.

With events that went on this week I won’t be out buying one anytime soon but that free price point suits my budget well:)

As balanced and consistent this putter is said to be, there is no way I could ever miss a putt again! I'm in

I would like to win the putter. I love my Monza Spider but if I find something else that holes more putts I would put it in my bag.:cool:

frankly the worst parts of my game are <100 yards and putting. just got new Cleveland CBX2 wedges that are MONEY, and would love to add a Frontline putter to help, especially makeable shorter putts. Love what Cleveland has been up to lately! Good luck all. (y):coffee:

I really think this per can help me all the weight forward sounds very interesting and different I hope I win lol

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

I've been to the PGA store 7 times now and keep finding myself spending 30 minutes there putting with a Frontline. I want it so bad!!

After reading @Jman review of the Elevado it convinced me to stop by PGASS and give them a roll. I absolutely love the shape of the Elevado, and really enjoyed the roll and feel off the face. For personal budget reasons I didn’t pull the trigger on it, but would love to win one here!

If the contest is for the blade version I would probably gift it to my father so he can upgrade from the Ping anser putter he’s currently using.

Honestly if it wasn't for this sight I wouldn't even give a thought about a Cleveland putter or a lot of other equipment for that matter. After reading the review and the looks alone, I'd love to try this putter!

I want the new Cleveland Frontline Putter, frankly, because @Jman raved about it so much during his review. I have read enough of his reviews over the years to tell when he really likes a product. I also believe the tech would be of benefit to my often struggling putting game.

This is an awesome putter that I could pass on to a new golfer.

Because I am a Cleveland putter user already and would be replacing my Classic 4

I have a good friend who reads greens like Helen Keller. I know this putter won't help that, but the new implementation of 2135 combined with the tungsten forward weighting can at least take out half the equation for him. This would be the perfect gift for him.

Would like to win so I can continue putting more new tech into my antiquated bag. This putter would fit perfectly. ?

I would love to win this putter so it can be paired with my new Cleveland CBX2 wedges. My putter is the one thing holding me back from low scores, and this new Cleveland line sounds like what I need.

My putter is at least a 22 year old hand me down. I could really use an upgrade.

Nice putter , great tech behind it. Good luck everyone

I've got two kids that use the clubs in my bag to practice with. It'd be nice to have a new putter I can stash away for game days!

This one really excites me! I'm a HUGE Cleveland putter fanboy, and have been waiting for a sexy new line. I'm currently using the TFI smartsquare mallet with the copper face, so far nothing has kicked it out of the bag, but I have a strong feeling from the reviews, that this one will!

I want a Cleveland Frontline putter so I can sink more putts!!!

I have bought two putters in less than one year and still have a putting stroke that looks like I am mixing pancake batter. Need to try something that can at least make me competitive.

My middle name is 3 putt, so I always need a new putter because there is now way it can be my fault! Plus my buddy is going to want his Ping putter that I borrowed back soon because I broke my last putter in a fit of 3 putt rage...

I've been using the same Scotty Cameron Newport putter for about 8 years now and have gotten the itch to try something different. I don't like a whole lot of distraction when I'm looking down to hit a putt, and this design is considerably different than what I have, but there appears to be minimal distraction, and the weight forward sounds like it lends to an incredibly balanced putter, would love to give it try.

Back