Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

Murrary over P Rivs all day.

#EstablishTheRun

Will always entertain, and probably send you a counter

Haha haven't lost a trade to me

Never thought I would say, "bring on Tannehill" O - Line looked bad last night too

Lets hit the War Room and make one happen!

Lol AB got released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol AB got released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least I got to play him for one week and he helped me win a game!

Well my gamble paid off.

Interested to see if he gets picked up by another team or he ends up on commissioner's exempt list.

Interested to see if he gets picked up by another team or he ends up on commissioner's exempt list.

all the reports look like he will end up on the list.

C'mon league 1............who wants to blow up their team have a fire sale at the RB position.......anyone, anyone..............

I am always open to a trade, but if it's a RB you are looking for, I don't have anything to offer. Dalvin Cook is pretty much all I have.

Also, of course I play against the team who had AB the ONE week he actually plays.

all the reports look like he will end up on the list.

I honestly don't know if anyone is going to pick him up, but if they do I would think it's almost certain at this point that he will end up on the list.

Alright I'm trying to decide who to start at RB, McCoy or Thompson, I like the PPR angle for Thompson, but I think McCoy will get the largest share of touches in the KC backfield this weekend, thoughts???

Alright I'm trying to decide who to start at RB, McCoy or Thompson, I like the PPR angle for Thompson, but I think McCoy will get the largest share of touches in the KC backfield this weekend, thoughts???

How banged up is McCoy?

Singletary is out for me so I am starting Thompson, but that's because it's either Thompson, Chase Edmonds or Nyheim Hines for me. That's what happens when you forget to take a second RB until round 6 (my RB1 is Dalvin Cook).

How banged up is McCoy?

Singletary is out for me so I am starting Thompson, but that's because it's either Thompson, Chase Edmonds or Nyheim Hines for me. That's what happens when you forget to take a second RB until round 6 (my RB1 is Dalvin Cook).

Mack might also be out this weekend so keep an eye out for that. If that is the case I like Hines from those choices.

Right now I'm sitting OK. Could be better, but definitely could be worse. Hopefully the good health continues for awhile before the injury bug hits, and I know it will.

Haha @GolferGal being the only one to play against AB this year most likely in your league and lose because of his points :oops:

Well with Williams out for KC this weekend I like shady to get his fair share. Much more so than Thompson.

Also pick up Jordan Wilkins. Looked great in his limited time last week (much mores then Hines) and Mack playing this weekend doesn't sound super promising

How banged up is McCoy?

Same for me, Cook is my RB1 for sure, and just haven't figured out my RB2 spot yet!

Well my defense definitely didn’t help out on Thursday. Posted a big goose egg. Not a great way to start out week 3.

Back