The Cheese Pizza Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For the experts that understand that cheese pizza is the better than hiding the delicious flavors of the dough and sauce with an amazing bake with a mess of toppings.
0A5EA247-F6A2-4B85-AAF9-5EAB5596C4E2.jpeg

This should easily be one of the best threads ever created on THP.

• Admin
To me, eating a cheese pizza is like drinking non-alcoholic beer.

I feel like I’ve stepped into the kids room. Where’s the meat!!! ?

While that looks good and my step-son would love it, it just needs something!!!! Meat ya that is what it needs.

Hey @KEV I will handle the first bunch here.

This thread is a disgrace. Why even eat if there's no meat?

You call Canadian Bacon, Ham, so have no say :)

To me, eating a cheese pizza is like drinking non-alcoholic beer.

If you are eating meat to get drunk, you are doing it wrong :oops:

While that looks good and my step-son would love it, it just needs something!!!! Meat ya that is what it needs.

You drink milk with everything, so I’m not sure delicacy opinions count :D

This thread is a disgrace. Why even eat if there's no meat?

One out of 12 enjoyed the sauce it and send selection it in California. Your opinion is clearly questionable!

Your step son sounds like an exceptional human being ?. That kid is going places in life.

One out of 12 enjoyed the sauce it and send selection it in California. Your opinion is clearly questionable!
Autocorrect messing with you?

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Hey @KEV I think with all of this talk, I will order pizza tonight. Cheese of course and have made sure my THP Mood is set appropriately.

Hey @KEV I think with all of this talk, I will order pizza tonight. Cheese of course and have made sure my THP Mood is set appropriately.

That sounds like a perfect Saturday night. We actually had pizza last night, cheese as well, and had leftovers for lunch today. This was a perfectly timed thread.

There better be at least 4 cheeses I cant pronounce on it or put some damn meat on top.

There better be at least 4 cheeses I cant pronounce on it or put some damn meat on top.

Hmm. I don't require 4 types of cheese but 4 layers of cheese is definitely doable.

I don't subscribe to the premise entirely, but I do agree that cheese pizza is fantastic. If I'm ordering, it will be one cheese and one something else.

I don't subscribe to the premise entirely, but I do agree that cheese pizza is fantastic. If I'm ordering, it will be one cheese and one something else.

Most on here, disagreeing with the notion, most likely haven’t ordered a good cheese pizza, because they dismiss the idea before trial. :D

I saw @dacatalyst41 version. And we had @JourdanInMich desire Jets. :oops:

Clearly there is some questionable judgement here. I mean apparently in Canada, pizza dough is crackers haha.

Back