New Fall Club Releases and Budget Golf

Ryan_BudgetGolf

Budget Golf
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
As the new releases start hitting our site don’t forget to shoot me a message if you are looking for a great price on stock or custom. Always available on email or direct message to give a price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the new releases start hitting our site don’t forget to shoot me a message if you are looking for a great price on stock or custom. Always available on email or direct message to give a price

He speaks the truth. Ryan and Budget Golf have hooked me up numerous times with the best prices out there

Well this is awesome

He speaks the truth. Ryan and Budget Golf have hooked me up numerous times with the best prices out there
Me too, although I usually leverage my special bond with Scott. Same result though, an awesome experience.

I like the this offer. Very much.

You Budget guys really are the best!

YES, you guys are great! Many thanks!!!

Budget golf is the best

This is really great from Budget Golf!! Thanks!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks Ryan. Never knew, or even thought to ask. Another amazing reason why BudgetGolf just kills it with customer service.

Fantastic! Thanks Ryan. Quick question - does budget golf customize clubs (shafts, grips, etc)?

Why did I never think of emailing you guys!?

Awesome stuff. Well done from a kick ass company.

Why did I never think of emailing you guys!?

Awesome stuff. Well done from a kick ass company.

I never do either and I should. @sposey013168 has told me to do some numerous times, but he is a crazy fella who talks a lot. Hard to decipher what is true and what isn't.

We are happy to always do custom. BudgetGolf.com will have a new custom ordering functionality by 3/1/20 on the site. It’s a complicated task not due to the interface with consumer but how we send orders to vendors. We do everything via EDI and that’s where it turns very tricky. (That’s more than you needed to know:)

If you ever want custom specs, we can always make it happen except on closeouts as we don’t have any repair room anymore.

And as always PING pricing is as stated on website.

Thanks Ryan, like some others have said, never even thought about sending a message to ask about getting clubs with optional shafts, etc. I just figured that what is on the website is what you offer :banghead:.

You will probably be hearing from me sometime soon, as I'm pondering new wedges, and will probably want them with Recoil shafts.

We are happy to always do custom. BudgetGolf.com will have a new custom ordering functionality by 3/1/20 on the site. It’s a complicated task not due to the interface with consumer but how we send orders to vendors. We do everything via EDI and that’s where it turns very tricky. (That’s more than you needed to know:)

If you ever want custom specs, we can always make it happen except on closeouts as we don’t have any repair room anymore.

Get ready for some emails!

Wanted to bump this for those that might have missed it this weekend.

I will be calling in later today, tried to use my gift card this weekend on a new range finder and it wouldn't process to let me enter my CC info.

I will be calling in later today, tried to use my gift card this weekend on a new range finder and it wouldn't process to let me enter my CC info.

I had to do it on mobile. Would hang up in chrome or IE.

I had to do it on mobile. Would hang up in chrome or IE.

Yeah, had the same thing happen in safari or chrome. Didn’t think about my phone... and the unit went up $40 from the weekend to today.

My man Brandon at BG always takes care of me on Custom Orders - Can't recommend BG Customer Service enough

Massive shoutout to Ryan and Budget golf for hooking me up with some new eccos not even on the site yet??‍♂️. Amazing service as always.

Last edited:
@Ryan_BudgetGolf came through for me in a big way today! OEM didn't have what I wanted, he found the last one in one of his stores, I should have it in hand next week.

Kudos to Budget Golf, they're freaking Amazing! Can't stress enough how great they are if you need anything golf related.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Will be looking at irons by the end of the year or early next year. Will do come time!

Just wanted to bump this after @Ryan_BudgetGolf mentioned anybody picking up the new Cobra irons would get a special coupon.

Back