Bridgestone Golf: Distance, Cover Materials and a New Prototype Golf Ball

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fun Quick Six this morning on the home page with Bridgestone Golf discussing a myriad of topics.
The difference between urethane and surlyn.
Where does distance come from.
And the new prototype Bryson was playing.

Interesting. Some good stuff there for sure. I may have to give the e12 another shot. I be always been a Bridgestone ball fan.

Lots of substance there to digest.

Great content...love their irons

I love new ball releases....

Old tech gets cheaper (aka Canadan stocks up haha), and new tech is a riot to experience and see what changed.

Thanks for the quick 6!

GREAT video.....cant wait to check out the new release!!!!!!

• Admin
I love new ball releases....

Old tech gets cheaper (aka Canadan stocks up haha), and new tech is a riot to experience and see what changed.

Thanks for the quick 6!

The most interesting part of this discussion goes back to the notion of where distance for the golfer comes from. Some incorrect info out there about the fast vs slow side of golf balls, but it is only a fraction of what offers total distance as was noted by Bridgestone here.

Was really interesting to hear these guys talk and to see some "classified" info about the new ball. I'm really excited to see them hit the shelves so I can get them on the course.

Good stuff!! I have really enjoyed playing the e12 Soft, but play the Tour B RXS as well at times. Like everyone else I am excited to hear more about the ball Bryson was testing.

Excellent read. Golf technology and what it can do for us amateurs is fun and interesting to learn about.

Excellent read. Golf technology and what it can do for us amateurs is fun and interesting to learn about.

Thanks Sox Fan. Always enjoy when full info that can help golfers is discussed.

Back