2019-2020 Golf Shoes - What are you looking to rock?

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Title says it all!

• Staff
For me, I'm eager to see the new PUMA lineup, hoping for big things there.

Beyond that, it'll be quite hard for me not to keep with the Nike Tour Premiere's, SO EFFING GOOD!

7f5d835b768b9029b552e3dab156029f.jpg

White gator on a white base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been wearing the Puma X Collection almost exclusively and I absolutely love them.
I should get a look at 2020 on Wednesday and can decide there.

They’re already out but those new grey Jordan’s will be on my feet next spring

Tour premieres are really nice, especially the black and white ones. On sale now and so tempting.

Some of the new Adidas stuff I’ve seen the pros wearing recently on IG look pretty toyt.

I have been wearing the Puma X Collection almost exclusively and I absolutely love them.
I should get a look at 2020 on Wednesday and can decide there.

I have the full NXT Lineup in the closet ready to go (still with tags). Curious if they expand the ProAdapt line and I switch gears and go back to their spike offerings

Will be wearing the TRUE linkswear TL-01 shoes I just got and a pair of the original Tomo shoes for the rest of this year and probably about half of 2020.

Tour Premiere's are probably going to get retired from the go-to.
Same goes for the Puma NXT.

I think 2020 is the year that my Palmer ProAdapts get the nod.

Definitely looking to see how puma follow up the incredible nxt ignite, as well as how Nuke follows up on the Tour Premiere which is going away. And as always, will
Be checking out the new Jordans!

I have had really good luck with Adidas, so I want to see what their next offerings will be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I keep looking at the gunsmoke gray Jordans. Have them on a tab on my browser just deciding to take the plunge and order them already. :LOL:

callaway balboa vent 2.0 for the hot days

adidas adicross bounce for dry days
4orged spiked for wet

new balance minimus tour for a hybrid spiked/spikeless

skecher gogolf focus for a fully waterproof spiked shoe

Passed on buying a pair of Nike Vapor Pro today for 50 bucks at the Nike Outlet store. I'm not sure I know what I want next. My next shoe purchase will probably be a pair of waterproof spikeless if I can find a comfortable pair.

I have been wearing the Jordan ADG almost exclusively lately, and just got a pair of the grey ones so that should take me into 2020. I also have another pair that I have held onto for a while waiting for a special occasion, and that occasion will come November 8 and 9.

Pair of Foot Joy spikeless. Have always worn Foot Joys.

Footjoy Rain Boots for the wet season, Ecco Biom 3 Hybrids for the transitional season, and, some sort of Adidas from my stash of golf shoes for when it drys out. (I think this covers me through 2023):p

I'll probably just cycle through my existing shoes. My Jordan's, TW71, New Balance Minimus and Spieth's seemed to get the most use this last year. I may have to pull the trigger on a pair of True Linkswear at some point though.

I am not fashion forward enough to be buying the latest and greatest. But, I really enjoyed the Puma NXT's enough that I bought a second pair. I am interested in seeing how they expand/improve that lineup.

I’m on my 9th pair of Ecco Biom Hybrid 2s. Maybe I’ll try the 3s ext year.

Got plenty of shoes so probably won’t be buying any for the next 3 or 4 years, aside from another pair of boots for when my Footjoy boots wear out. I may get one more winter out of them as I have a pair of Nike boots too for rotation. Sprint, summer and autumn I’m covered for ages.

I am going to steal ideas from the rest of you. My adidas shoes are a couple of years old and have duct tape in a few places. I just want one pair that fits well and holds up to lots of walking.

i have toenail issues on my right foot, so i need something with lots of support in the toebox. right now i'm rolling with adidas tour360 xt-sl. been a little disappointed with quality for such an expensive shoe as some of the gromets are already loose, there's fraying, etc and i don't play a ton. but there hasn't been a practice session or round yet where my toes have hurt the next day. that's a major improvement over any of the softer toebox shoes i've worn in the last couple years.

Back