The 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

I know I’m hoping to bring back the LZ graphics with the initials of the four people that complete my world, beyond that, no clue really.

I know I’m hoping to bring back the LZ graphics with the initials of the four people that complete my world, beyond that, no clue really.

Fine, you can put JB on there. Its cool.
I can sign it for you if you would like too. :oops::ROFLMAO:

I wanted to post again, for those that want to use the THP Logo, we normally restrict it, however for our PX event, we allow all participants to include it in their design should they choose.

has anyone completed their design yet?

Nope. I have some rough ideas, but nothing set in yet. I’m okay with this being organic and taking advice from someone who is a professional here.

I wanted to post again, for those that want to use the THP Logo, we normally restrict it, however for our PX event, we allow all participants to include it in their design should they choose.

THP Logo is a must include item on mine. I’m pretty thankful that we’re being allowed to use it! I have an idea that I hope will work...

Fine, you can put JB on there. Its cool.
I can sign it for you if you would like too. :oops::ROFLMAO:
I’m thinking about putting “STFU Wardy” on it too. Haha

Can’t wait to see the finished products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. I have some rough ideas, but nothing set in yet. I’m okay with this being organic and taking advice from someone who is a professional here.

THP Logo is a must include item on mine. I’m pretty thankful that we’re being allowed to use it! I have an idea that I hope will work...
I left room in my design to sneak it in there as well.

Project X Small Batch Experience - Shaft Testing - Session Three

Links to previous updates:

Session One Feedback: CLICK HERE
Session Two Feedback: CLICK HERE
Session Theee Feedback: CLICK HERE

One more solid feedback session before I get to Cali for the event.

Had one more monitor session this week and though the swing was fighting me I’ve got some more definitive feelings going in now.

Launch on average is solid to maybe a scunch high, on off swings the spin jump is there and adds to all that flight wise but I’m not sure how to go about addressing it.

I’m enjoying the feel more than I thought I would as time goes, as well as the weight, but I really want to hear what the profile is before going wholesale into comments of change this and that. Ideally I want to have a convo with DB about what I have seen, and where I tend to struggle with driver shafts and then see what we come up with.

I could play it as is I think, but part of me wants to go wild.

Stay tuned! Haha

Aesthetic Pondering

Man, many questions here. Kids and wife will be a part. THP will be a part. Being a staff writer will be a part as I’m so proud of that. Colors, I most want to know is if the ion like finish of the hulk is an option or not. I can promise mine won’t be as flashy as some, but by gosh it’ll have a ton of meaning and feels to it.

ITS TIME! LETS GOOOOOOOOO! See you all in the live thread!

Last edited:
@Jman are you thinking about putting the Grandaddy "G" on it?

@Jman are you thinking about putting the Grandaddy "G" on it?
Im not. Not a shot at that event or experience, just not in my mental plans of what I want on the shaft.

Removed the dumb quotes from the above feedback post.

Removed the dumb quotes from the above feedback post.
I was wondering about that! I was trying to figure out how I missed the original post!

Today is the day!!! Enjoy gents. Looking forward to seeing how your tweak the shafts and what the end designs are.

Looking forward to following these next two days. Have fun guys!

Thai is a great day. So much knowledge to be learned and the designs that you come up with are set in stone.

Have fun guys!

Let’s get after it today!

Awwwwww yeah. Nice and refreshed with some real sleep for the first time in MONTHS.

Ready for that live update thread to unlock and to BRING IT via the new mobile browser that beats anything Tapa ever tried to be!

Let’s goooooooo!

Just a note guys. We need some time this morning to set up, and we know your anxious but try to arrive right around 9 instead of too early

Just a note guys. We need some time this morning to set up, and we know your anxious but try to arrive right around 9 instead of too early
8:58 it is!

Awwwwww yeah. Nice and refreshed with some real sleep for the first time in MONTHS.

Ready for that live update thread to unlock and to BRING IT via the new mobile browser that beats anything Tapa ever tried to be!

Let’s goooooooo!

#Dadlife

Looking forward to this creative process! Awesome event!

It takes a while for me to get the correct substance cocktail right to deal with THP day.

Back