2020 Ryder Cup Tickets...Did you get in?

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Holy effing hell!!!! I’m going to Wisconsin babbbby!!!!!!
C245E4A2-0FD3-4BBF-A86C-D5C64530B92E.png

I wonder what the odds were in the lottery. I got the email too and I honestly don't even remember entering the lottery haha.

In.

I got in as well, curious to see the mad dash on the 16th to see who actually gets what tickets... Have to do some research on what we are actually eligible to purchase.

Pricing:
0E8F9D48-24A5-447A-8C4F-90D6D70DA304.png
Deets:
BF84FFC1-7C0A-4270-9DE9-A15B5C21CE00.png

I think everyone is getting this email. You just have to follow the steps and stand in the virtual line.

I am too!

I wish I tried. Whistling Straights is a gorgeous course.

Add me to the list that received the email. I hope this means we are in. If so, sounds like there will be a big group of THPers in attendance!

I think everyone is getting this email. You just have to follow the steps and stand in the virtual line.

Don’t rain on our parade

I got the email to get in the virtual line. I don't remember them selling out until a couple of months before the event in 2016 but Hazeltine can handle a much bigger crowd so maybe this time they will sell out quickly.

I'm thinking all the hotels will be charging 400% of normal rates just like they do in Augusta in April.

Last edited:
Holy crap, I got them!!!

I would be curious to know what days and packages people are putting in for to try to align my choices.

Then why have a sign up and supposed lottery? Maybe it's not a lottery but I had entered in past and wasn't selected.

Also in, so now looks like the virtual line. Hope the wife doesn’t mind.. Cause yeah I’m still going hahaha

I’m in. Seeing all the posts, I guess this isn’t quite as tough as scoring Masters tickets :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like this is just step 1 of the lottery. Once you are in the virtual lobby (before 11am) on ticket day it is pretty much another lottery system as you get randomly assigned your place in line to then purchase tickets.

I wonder what the secondary market is like for single-day tickets on Saturday and Sunday.

Also in, so now looks like the virtual line. Hope the wife doesn’t mind.. Cause yeah I’m still going hahaha

See ya there

Looks like this is just step 1 of the lottery. Once you are in the virtual lobby (before 11am) on ticket day it is pretty much another lottery system as you get randomly assigned your place in line to then purchase tickets.

I wonder what the secondary market is like for single-day tickets on Saturday and Sunday.

I sold two for hazeltine that basically paid for my whole purchase if that helps. They were Saturday tickets I believe.

God. That was a rush of excitement followed by a huge let down that everyone else got in too. Lol. Congrats? Everyone.....

God. That was a rush of excitement followed by a huge let down that everyone else got in too. Lol. Congrats? Everyone.....

Look maybe THP just got really lucky okay. Don’t have to be such a Debbie downer! ?

@JB since every THPer basically has an opportunity to go to this bad boy. I think we need to develop some sort of identifiable THP winter Hat / shirt/ pullover Ryder Cup combo ?

Back