First Look: Cobra Golf T-Rail Irons

It seems very surprising that they would not make OL version of SGI irons, that seems to be the segment with the most potential benefit to going OL.

Very intriguing concept. I can think of a few of my friend who may benefit from these. I may give them a few whacks myself when I see them in person.

@Canadan, did you swallow a yawn at 01:47? Long night?:D

Very intriguing concept. I can think of a few of my friend who may benefit from these. I may give them a few whacks myself when I see them in person.

@Canadan, did you swallow a yawn at 01:47? Long night?:D
Never.

I'd game those suckers, or ponder replacing my 4 iron with one. Cobra has always made stupid-good long irons in my opinion. The F6 long irons were amazing.

interesting concept. Not for me per se but im sure theres someone out there who would benefit from the tech in this

Really enjoy the rail system coming from f7 to f8 to f9. Baffler has a great track record with superior turf interaction. Really dig the looks to these

the lack of OL does seem odd...I wonder if they tried but couldn't hit the launch windows they wanted for some reason or if they are waiting to see what demand is like

Those are nice looking clubs cobra does a nice job with their equipment.

First 5 sets sold of these will get to use a coupon code never seen before on the forum......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan
Do you know if single irons will be available to order in these or do you have to purchase the 7pc set ? I only play 6-PW in my iron sets so it had me curious.

I'm sure these are some good clubs but not really my kind of thing. I'm also surprised they aren't coming in One Length. This seems like a club that it would be a perfect combination with.

Well , there's something different. Will they come with headcovers?

Great video. I'm looking forward to in hand pics and the THP review.

Easy launch plus distance. What's not to love??

First 5 sets sold of these will get to use a coupon code never seen before on the forum......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You sir, are awesome!! Thanks for everything you and your company does for THP.

I do not think I would use the whole set, but as a combo set with for example my current Fly z + irons (which I love) I could probably use these in 5-6 iron and then Fly z+ in 7-GW (if lofts were decently matched)

I may or may not have reached to Cobra to see what type of customization will be available on these irons i.e. getting them upright and shorter lengths.

Last edited:
I may or may not have reached to Cobra to see what type of customization will be available on these iron i.e. getting them upright and shorter lengths.
I'd be interested in what you hear back on that.

I reached out to Cobra today and they will be available individually.

Back