2019 GA/FL Gethering, Valdosta, GA -- Kinderlou Forest 25-27 October

He also doesn't have a club higher than the set's PW.....and he makes it work.

He also doesn't have a club higher than the set's PW.....and he makes it work.
He makes it work like a boss!!

This is gonna be good...

Really looking forward to this. It will be the farewell weekend for the 790s for a while.

Spreadsheet updated. I have no meat choice for Paladin. If you're wondering, the Dr's (not really) are friends of John and I and we play together all the time. Wait until you get a gander at the 30 year old KZGs!
Ribeye

Could the three of you PM me your real full names? I need them for the rental agreement....something about who's supposed to be on property if Scott gets the popo called on us.

All in:

5. Paladin

11. Big Dill

13. M2Giles

Could the three of you PM me your real full names? I need them for the rental agreement....something about who's supposed to be on property if Scott gets the popo called on us.

If the cops ask me for my name, there is a better than not chance that the answer will be Greg Kulbick.

Just rode by Kinderlou a short time ago after dropping my daughter off at college. Looking lovely as always!

I am sorry to say I have to bow out of this one, as it stands I will be flying to Chile Sunday afternoon for at least a week. I tried to find a way around it and still come up but it just does not work out with any sanity.

I am sorry to say I have to bow out of this one, as it stands I will be flying to Chile Sunday afternoon for at least a week. I tried to find a way around it and still come up but it just does not work out with any sanity.
Sad to hear this Jim, but you have to do what you have to do. Best of luck with your work travel. And take a jacket, I hear its Chile where you are headed.

Sad to hear this Jim, but you have to do what you have to do. Best of luck with your work travel. And take a jacket, I hear its Chile where you are headed.

Ha, it is just coming into Spring there in the high country. 70's/ 40's so yes a bit Chile.....and dry cold with no air (high altitude) so for a Florida boy a thick jacket will be taken. Working a deal in Brazil and if the stars align it will be the last one, but as the wife says "don't count the eggs before you find the chickens"

@jim54 I really hate that you can be there.:cry:

Boo.

Well next time Jim was looking forward to hearing about the floating green first hand! Safe travels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well next time Jim was looking forward to hearing about the floating green first hand! Safe travels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately I never got to experience the thrill of actually hitting it, but it was nice to walk around on...

What is the tee time for Saturday and what is the green fee for those not staying on site? I may be able to play Saturday but not sure yet.

10 or 11 I think. Probably $50.

What is the tee time for Saturday and what is the green fee for those not staying on site? I may be able to play Saturday but not sure yet.
10 or 11 I think. Probably $50.

If it is the same price it has been in the past, golf is $55 per round and the condos are $50 per person per night, based on full occupancy.

Howdy folks. Figured I out to come check this thread out since T0AD, JaxDawg and Kulbick have been hunting me down on other media.

Still efforting to make this work. Just would be sandwiched between two work trips. I get back to Atlanta Fri. morning and head out again on Monday.

Should be able to let you all know at some point next week. Would be great to see a lot of the names on that list.
My golf will be ultra sucky. I've played 27 holes this year. 18 in February and 9 back in July.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard from @X.Man ?

Howdy folks. Figured I out to come check this thread out since T0AD, JaxDawg and Kulbick have been hunting me down on other media.

Still efforting to make this work. Just would be sandwiched between two work trips. I get back to Atlanta Fri. morning and head out again on Monday.

Should be able to let you all know at some point next week. Would be great to see a lot of the names on that list.
My golf will be ultra sucky. I've played 27 holes this year. 18 in February and 9 back in July.

I sure hope that you get to make it, Barry! Be great to see you again!

Sure hoping that you can make it down to kinderloop, Barry it would be great to see you again.

Do we have a @v.man committment yet? If not, that needs to happen!

Still plaenty of space for some late entrants!

Do we have a @v.man committment yet? If not, that needs to happen!

Still plaenty of space for some late entrants!
I haven't heard from him. I've tagged him a couple times.

I'm sorry to report that it is not in the cards for me this year fellas. I will miss you all, and also that great golf course. Those who haven't played it before are in for a real treat.

Back