2020 Ryder Cup Tickets...Did you get in?

@JB since every THPer basically has an opportunity to go to this bad boy. I think we need to develop some sort of identifiable THP winter Hat / shirt/ pullover Ryder Cup combo ?

Like the hats in the store that say THP Golf on them? :oops:

Like the hats in the store that say THP Golf on them? :oops:

No. Like something more specific for people that may end up going lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got in as well, even though I don't remember signing up haha, but yah, doesn't sound like it was all that exclusive.

No. Like something more specific for people that may end up going lol

Exactly, like a THP hat, that nobody else will be wearing that says THP Golf on it :D

Exactly, like a THP hat, that nobody else will be wearing that says THP Golf on it :D

I was thinking more like a 1/4zip with Thehackersparadise.com running down one of the sleeves or a sweatshirt of sorts. Just a thought. Hats are fine. But those aren’t very identifiable and not necessarily my cup o . I’ve heard their nice though

Got in as well but may have to pass. Not really the greatest time to drop 400-800 on tickets.

I sold two for hazeltine that basically paid for my whole purchase if that helps. They were Saturday tickets I believe.

Good to know, I may try to do the same with Whistling Straits. Hope I get a lucky on the 16th and have my pick of tickets.

Did you sell them on the authorized dealer they mention on their site, or something like stubhub?

I got the email also!

Good to know, I may try to do the same with Whistling Straits. Hope I get a lucky on the 16th and have my pick of tickets.

Did you sell them on the authorized dealer they mention on their site, or something like stubhub?

I sold them through their approved vendor, trust me you will be hearing from them. I think they are called PrimeSport if I remember right.

I sold them through their approved vendor, trust me you will be hearing from them. I think they are called PrimeSport if I remember right.

Yep that’s them, I’m gonna try to scoop up two tickets each for Saturday and Sunday.

@JB since every THPer basically has an opportunity to go to this bad boy. I think we need to develop some sort of identifiable THP winter Hat / shirt/ pullover Ryder Cup combo ?
This is a solid idea. Orrrrr I'll just hire a Japanese tour guide. She can follow me around with a little flag, and you guys can all just keep a look out.

This is a solid idea. Orrrrr I'll just hire a Japanese tour guide. She can follow me around with a little flag, and you guys can all just keep a look out.

As long as that flag is being flown from a new PX Riptide Blue shaft I’m in.

I think I’ll be there. Wife may actually make the trip with me too. Hoping for a little luck on the 16th!

Me too, can't wait.

I too "got in", have confirmed with a few golf buddies that we will be going regardless of what days we can get tickets for. Anyone local know of fun golf courses around the area we can play while in the area?

Everyone I know who signed up got in. I've yet to find anyone who didn't. It'll be interesting to see if I can get the tickets I want.

I think I am going to put in for the 2 Saturday and 2 Sunday tickets. Anyone else have a plan yet?

Going for Sunday first. Then either Friday or Saturday. Would do a practice round by $130 is ******* insane for a practice round

I’m in the lottery tomorrow like everyone else, I’ll be selling IF I get any tickets tomorrow. Been hearing a lot of price gouging going on around the event already. Tickets are usually sold for less than purchase price typically I hear from some. Not really sure.

My buddy got an invite and asked me to buy his tickets because he'll be on a flight tomorrow morning. Spending his money should be fun. He asked if I wanted to join them. I'm in if he scores tickets to a hospitality tent on the 9th or 18th hole. Just kidding. I went to Hazeltine and will likely pass this time around.

Good luck to everyone. The Ryder Cup is an incredible golf tournament.

Every email I've gotten says the ticket lobby opens at 10 EST and ticket sales start at 11 EST.

(Hopefully this lobby thing helps them keep the site up)

Very confused. My email said 10AM EST time. Now that I've logged onto the portal it says 11am EST time....

Love it when details don't matter...:mad:
I thought the same thing but went back and read the email. It says the lobby opens at 10 east and the sale begins at 11 east.

I thought the same thing but went back and read the email. It says the lobby opens at 10 east and the sale begins at 11 east.
I read it wrong evidently....

Maybe I need to pay attention to details. Lol. Can always count on THP to set me straight.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

From what I understood it, getting in at 10 put you in a random order (stupid)

Getting in after 11 just put you at the back of the line.

Hopefully this is a quick process for people getting in at 10am like me, I have a meeting at 1pm haha

Back