2019-2020 College Football Thread

Can Illinois do it? I definitely don’t want that to happen.

Coming down to a FG for the upset.

Down goes Wisconsin!!!

...and Wisconsin falls.

Holy **** Illinois!

Minnesota in the drivers seat of the B1G West. What a time to be alive.

Can Illinois do it? I definitely don’t want that to happen.

I agree. I wanted them to be undefeated when they roll into the "shoe" next week. Oh well!!

I agree. I wanted them to be undefeated when they roll into the "shoe" next week. Oh well!!
Well maybe they come into the game with that must win attitude.

Well maybe they come into the game with that must win attitude.
I still think it will be a good game, but I watched the game today some and really didn't see them as being that dominant on either side. maybe they were looking ahead to next week, maybe....

I still think it will be a good game, but I watched the game today some and really didn't see them as being that dominant on either side. maybe they were looking ahead to next week, maybe....
Let’s hope as they’ve been pretty dominant up until today.

Baylor - OK State is an entertaining game.

After a bit of a sluggish start, LSU has looked quite impressive coming off a big win last week.

Oregon with the TD to regain the lead. This game has been back and forth!

Good win for Oregon

Baylor looks to be taking control in the 4th. But it is the Big 12 so anything can still happen.

So question is...does Michigan show up or get run out of the house?

Baylor to remain among the unbeaten

Fromm looks like he wants to go back to his QB1 days. GA - KY appear to be going into half with an exciting 0 - 0 tie...

Man Penn State stadium looks like it is ready to party. Michigan will need to come out strong and quiet that environment or it could get ugly!

Seriously you blow a timeout on the first play? You knew it was going to be loud. Run a damn run play.

Lol. Michigan with a time out before the clock even starts. 15:00 left in 1st qtr.

The Nittany Lions draw first blood with a TD.

If Michigan doesn’t counter with a score this will get out of hand. That stadium is rocking.

Guess I better start brushing up on basketball since FSU apparently doesn't want to be a football school anymore.

Definitely not a good quarter by Michigan. Won’t begin to discuss officiating. Michigan just needs to execute on offense and play defense.

Back