ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Purchase Complete. Love this charity. I volunteer and fund raise for St. Jude every year for the PGA event in Memphis!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Now this was a no-brainer! Done & Done for 2020 (y)

• Appreciation

DONE!

Fantastic! Done!

Very happy to see this continue with such a great organization and golf community. ?

• Appreciation
Done. Was going to anyway, but I'll support St. Judes any chance I get. Had a huge impact on my family. Didn't know THP was partnered with them on this. Love it!

• Appreciation
Done. It's the best money I've ever spent on golf.

ETA: Every year in our town, we have the Taste of Oxford to benefit St. Jude. There are always great silent and live auction items. Two years ago, I bid on a round for 4 at Congressional. Me and another buddy were going to split it. At $2,500, we decided it was a little rich for our blood, given the travel and lodging costs. My wife made up for it with art pieces she bought.

Last edited:
Done. It's the best money I've ever spent on golf.

Those are kind words, thank you. We will continue to try and make sure that those that want to join in, get opportunities not available anywhere else.

Best $35 anyone could ever spend. Plus helping out a great cause like St. Jude.

Absolute no brainer. Thanks THP!!!!

Done. Donating to St. Jude and belonging to THP make this a no brainer, REALLY!

• Appreciation
Done! Glad to be part of this community and for the opportunity to spread a little good to others.

• Appreciation
Done on day one. I love THP and the incredible experiences. Who does not like free gear and great reviews but the Albatross club is greater than all of that. The help that the children and families receive is priceless. Proud to be a member of this community and the Albatross Club.

Those are kind words, thank you. We will continue to try and make sure that those that want to join in, get opportunities not available anywhere else.

At $35, it's a steal. You could double, or triple, it and it would still be a bargain for the good it does and the things we get in return. It's amazing what a dollar means at St. Jude.

This is the easiest golf purchase decision of the year every year. Win-win to support an amazing charity and forum.

• Appreciation
And wow at the lightning fast speed that the new AC banner showed up this year!

I've been looking forward to this thread. :)

Done!

• Appreciation
Best $35 I spend each year, thanks THP!

• Appreciation
Done. I am in!

• Appreciation
Will be signing up, Easy sign up that’s a great idea

And done! Not that it wasn't always easy BUT this seemed super easy and super quick. So happy to contribute to a great cause, best $35 I spend each year.

• Appreciation
Great cause. Great site. This is the ultimate no brainer.

• Appreciation
Back