Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Bird of Prey.
@Jman is a trouble maker.

These two have been throwing haaaaaaayyyymakers this week.

A944D88F-99EF-4678-9323-413277224821.jpeg

54 and 60 degree MD5 Jaws wedges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

54 and 60 degree MD5 Jaws wedges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ponder or buy already and pondering when they arrive?

I'm trying to decide whether to go with traditional ferrules with my Recoils or go with something funky.

I'm trying to decide whether to go with traditional ferrules with my Recoils or go with something funky.
Funky. Always funky.

I’m looking at new wedges. I don’t want to change from my current cobras but they don’t bend well. So, new wedges?

I’m looking at new wedges. I don’t want to change from my current cobras but they don’t bend well. So, new wedges?

I'm looking wedges too. Which ones have your eye

What’s on the docket? MIM Vokey? Something else?

I'm looking wedges too. Which ones have your eye
I want to test some Taylormade stuff, or maybe some Titleist. I’ve got Cleveland, Ws, callaway, and cobra in the house already.

I want to test some Taylormade stuff, or maybe some Titleist. I’ve got Cleveland, Ws, callaway, and cobra in the house already.

MG2 have my eye. I've been playing my RTX3 54 the last few rounds and might go back to Cleveland with RTX4. Hell for the right price, I might even reconsider MD3 Raw.

Kinda ponderificating on a hybrid with a big "S" on its chest.......

MG2 have my eye. I've been playing my RTX3 54 the last few rounds and might go back to Cleveland with RTX4. Hell for the right price, I might even reconsider MD3 Raw.
I co-sign the RTX4 ponder. Boo the MD3. Boo. Never got comfortable with Callaway wedges

I co-sign the RTX4 ponder. Boo the MD3. Boo. Never got comfortable with Callaway wedges

Mw either actually. But I'm always down to give something a longer chance. That's what I did this year with a PN anser putter, which is a shape and style I haven't been comfortable with in 20 years.

Not really an equipment ponder but I’m pondering a fitting at Club Champion which will probably lead to equipment pondering

MG2 are fantastic.

I'm disappointed, thought it was going to be another wedge

Nah, trying to find the right loft I need is proving to be a tough so might have to abandon that experiment.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO - that makes me :(

Winter is coming so maybe someone puts one out there and then I’ll be able to start the experiment back up.

That sale going on for the Rogue family on cally pre-owned is making me hard ponder a sub zero driver...I can get the PX hzrdus yellow I've been wanting to try and the head I've been wanting to try for a pretty damn good price...

Fun Club Lab Drawer

C17B1A17-7636-4242-8808-ED2477DA9052.gif

Back