Well we had a bummer of a day with our girl. My wife took Layla in for her routine shots and found out she has some cancerous lumps. We had been worried about that but now it's confirmed. It looks like the old girl will be pretty spoiled from now on!

Cute pup. Always hard to get a diagnosis like that. Spoiled is good! :love:

The little female (black and white) was bitten by another dog yesterday. She has a couple of gnarly puncture wounds. A much larger lab mix was running with its owner when they came into us around a corner on the trail. That dog put ears back, haunches up and, blasted at us. I had my dog on leash. The other dog hit my leg and almost knocked me over and then took a big bite into her side. Owner did nothing and just kept on running. My border collies are not big but they are tough as nails from ranch dog stock lines. I knew the dog pulled out some of her hair but didn't initially realize she had suffered a bite. She was sore last night and acting off. I finally put the pieces together and looked closely under the fur. So she's on R&R mode with monitoring for infection. Tough or not, they are my family and I like spoiling them.

fullsizeoutput_19fe.jpeg

The little female (black and white) was bitten by another dog yesterday. She has a couple of gnarly puncture wounds. A much larger lab mix was running with its owner when they came into us around a corner on the trail. That dog put ears back, haunches up and, blasted at us. I had my dog on leash. The other dog hit my leg and almost knocked me over and then took a big bite into her side. Owner did nothing and just kept on running. My border collies are not big but they are tough as nails from ranch dog stock lines. I knew the dog pulled out some of her hair but didn't initially realize she had suffered a bite. She was sore last night and acting off. I finally put the pieces together and looked closely under the fur. So she's on R&R mode with monitoring for infection. Tough or not, they are my family and I like spoiling them.

View attachment 8910402

There is little that infuriates me more than someone with their dog off leash. Even the best dogs have “little moments”. there are safe place to let dogs off leash, I wish people would stick to those. ?

He decided this pillow next to me would be a good place to lie down.

93704706-5D54-43B3-A159-C5CF66D9B36D.jpeg

Would you swim in a pool with your dog or do you allow your dog in your pool? This was a hot bed of contention last night at the HOA Meeting. The pool committee asked the board to have a “doggie pool party” on Halloween from 6-7pm. Our pool permit closes the pool at 7pm on Halloween for the rest of the year. The pool would then be cleaned, maintained, and winterized until April of 2020. The board received a petition against this last night. 115 homes out of 225 signed it. Just curious as to what your opinion is. Personally, I didn’t understand it from the get go, but it didn’t affect me...so, whatever makes people happy!

Would you swim in a pool with your dog or do you allow your dog in your pool? This was a hot bed of contention last night at the HOA Meeting. The pool committee asked the board to have a “doggie pool party” on Halloween from 6-7pm. Our pool permit closes the pool at 7pm on Halloween for the rest of the year. The pool would then be cleaned, maintained, and winterized until April of 2020. The board received a petition against this last night. 115 homes out of 225 signed it. Just curious as to what your opinion is. Personally, I didn’t understand it from the get go, but it didn’t affect me...so, whatever makes people happy!

I’d swim with my dog before I would a lot of people I’ve met. But my dog is cleaner than a lot of the people here also :LOL: And dogs won’t piss in the pool

I’d swim with my dog before I would a lot of people I’ve met. But my dog is cleaner than a lot of the people here also :LOL: And dogs won’t piss in the pool

In WillyWood, I would be more nervous for the pool amirite? :ROFLMAO:

We’ve been on our honeymoon and got this picture yesterday from our sitter.

a082ef05f337bcb8a6b071dce0105771.jpg

IMG_1198.jpeg

Tucker snoozing on the way to the beach.

IMG_1195.jpeg

Tucker at the beach for first time.

Those ears!

His name is Romeo. My wife likes to call him Mr. Sad Face.
59f12eca38e478d0c3345a6768cd1781.jpg
2fa3361eebed778e3224826910c77214.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sad day, our 16 year old cat ppassed in his sleep last night. Tough morning.

Sitting here watching John Wick 3 & keep replaying the fight scene with Halle Berry’s dogs for my lab. I hope he’s paying attention in case he’s ever needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting here watching John Wick 3 & keep replaying the fight scene with Halle Berry’s dogs for my lab. I hope he’s paying attention in case he’s ever needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just watched that last night, too.

Arrows latest thing is just sitting at the kitchen table for no reason. We don’t eat at that table, but he sure likes it.

4787462C-2C65-438C-B943-3245E3776DCA.jpeg

My supervisor in the shop

IMG_2081.jpg

No blanket for the supervisor Murtaw?

Yup, by the bench behind me. Water bowl under the wash sink to the left of her :giggle:

Back