I am embarrassed to admit that ...........

DG_1234

Reaction score
Handicap
I'll go first.............................I am embarrassed to admit that I enjoy watching Hallmark Channel movies.
Please post here an admission of a thing or two do you do that you are embarrassed about. For example, do you skip lunch for loading up on free food samples at Costco ? Try to look buff by wearing shirts a size too small ?

You mean like a schmedium? No, never...

I'm embarrassed to admit.....I sometimes pee in the shower.

My favorite KISS song is "I Was Made for Lovin' You"

Lately I’m embarrassed to admit that I’m me.

Hi I’m “mumblegarbel”, nice to meet ya!

My life completely sucks right now. Honestly THP is about the only positive I have going for me.

Again, thanks to the great folks here that have helped me out. Some anonymous, some that will remain that way.

I can’t believe this site and it’s folks. Never before would I ever expect the generosity of its membership. Y’all awesome folks and I hope I can meet everyone here someday.

I'm a 49 year old father of 4 that listens to rap detailing murder, drugs, and loose women on the way to my job as a service manager.

I'm a 49 year old father of 4 that listens to rap detailing murder, drugs, and loose women on the way to my job as a service manager.

Doesn’t every body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm embarrassed to admit.....I sometimes pee in the shower.

Definitely pee in the shower also, although never anywhere but at home, sorry honey ?

I went to a Taylor Swift concert....it was my choice.

Doesn’t every body?

My 12 year old has been walking around singing this the last few days.

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

M&M - Lose Yourself for those who may not know.

May need to change my playlist while he's in the car. :cool:

Last edited:
I've bought my kids Nerf guns mainly so I can play with them.

I listen to Coldplay

Hallmark, peeing in the shower..wow, talk about laying it on the table. I can’t run with you big dogs but I do play golf from the women’s tee.

There's no such thing.

When my daughter was 9 months old I dropped ass at the grocery store and blamed it on her.

I am embarassed to admit I secretly fantasize about winning the lotto, buying a home in Pebble Beach and hostng a THP staff retreat. I can then meet the very interesting team and feed jb some healthy food. And then we make a vblog playing a round. Of course in my fantasy, I somehow become a good golfer. It is a fantasy. :rolleyes:

LMAO! My daughter and I go on road trips and her play list are...let's say interesting! She knows everything Eminem has done word for word and that's the mild side of her music! :rockon:

Sounds arrogant, but honestly, I do not get embarrassed. I do some dumb ****, but I own it all.

There is ZERO shame in my game.

I have seen "Dune" at least 25 times.

I'm going to cry uncontrollably when Tom Brady retires...

Back