Disney+ Streaming Service

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Anyone signing up for Disney+?
Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 4.01.20 PM.png

Probably, yeah.

I'm going to wait for the Disney + / ESPN + / Hulu bundle that comes out when they launch, but I plan on getting it for the Marvel/Star Wars content and all the content it has for kids.

I'm going to wait for the Disney + / ESPN + / Hulu bundle that comes out when they launch, but I plan on getting it for the Marvel/Star Wars content and all the content it has for kids.

So there will be a bundle option?

Yes, 12.99 a month for those 3

$12.99 for Hulu and those? We already have Hulu, so I wonder if we can drop that and sign up for the combo, or change it to the combo.

$12.99 for Hulu and those? We already have Hulu, so I wonder if we can drop that and sign up for the combo, or change it to the combo.
I thought it was a bundle launching on Hulu for 12.99/month on top of your Hulu subscription.

I thought it was a bundle launching on Hulu for 12.99/month on top of your Hulu subscription.

ohhhhh, that's not as good to me then. $12.99 for all three we'd probably do for sure. $12.99 for the one or two things on ESPN + and the occasional movie we've probably already seen doesn't seem as worth it.

ohhhhh, that's not as good to me then. $12.99 for all three we'd probably do for sure. $12.99 for the one or two things on ESPN + and the occasional movie we've probably already seen doesn't seem as worth it.
Agree as I would cancel my Hulu subscription in a heartbeat and subscribe to the new bundle. Lol. Cut down on the $54.99 I’m paying a month.

I'm hoping they have an option to upgrade this bundle to include Hulu with Live TV, that way I can completely cut the cord on cable.

I'm hoping they have an option to upgrade this bundle to include Hulu with Live TV, that way I can completely cut the cord on cable.

now we're back in the game. Life moves so fast.

I signed up at the discount price from a few months ago for 3 years, I don’t remember the amount but it was a significant discount from the base price. I’m sure my kids will love it.

I can't handle Hulu with ads anymore, so I'll need to know what it costs for the ad-free version.

I can't handle Hulu with ads anymore, so I'll need to know what it costs for the ad-free version.
Preach. And the fact that they play the same commercials over and over during the same show.

I've got Hulu Live with No Ads and if I can just add the Disney portion, that would be nice. Just bundle it into one large package...sign me up for that! If not, I'll see if I can find someone who is generous enough to lend me their login info

I don't believe the bundle will be available on the ad free version. I thought I read that somewhere.

I'm definitely getting a month or two of it. I've got to watch the Simpsons early seasons again. I know Ducktales, Tailspin, and other cartoons will be on it which I want to watch again. I'll go through the Start Wars stuff I don't own. Then, dump it til spring. That's usually how my viewing of Netflix, Hulu, Starz, ect.. is.

Already did and I’m FREAKING excited.

I took advantage of an early promotion and prepaid 3years and got it down to $3 a month. I’m excited bc of the Star Wars content that will be available.

That's the way I read it.
Glad I have Verizon wireless then to get that free year. Now I just need to switch to Hulu Live or Sling to cut the cord for good. The only thing I really even need Hulu or Sling for is news channels for the wife (and NFL games during season). I’m leaning toward Sling to have the option of NFL Redzone.

Back