TEASER Something Fun with Mizuno is Coming in 2020

very interesting...

The planning has begun. There are a couple of things that will come out of this that are crazy.

Always loved Mizuno, stoked to see them involved with THP

The first irons I purchased new were Mizuno and I played Mizuno for many years before trying anything else

So awesome to see an event with Mizuno! Their irons are so friggin sexy!

I love me some mizuno...

How about this for a teaser. It says Experiences and we mean that, one of them you will be playing with @Vosh68 and he loves buttery ball flights and fun golf courses.

How about this for a teaser. It says Experiences and we mean that, one of them you will be playing with @Vosh68 and he loves buttery ball flights and fun golf courses.

I enjoy the teasers regarding these experiences. I'm hooked.

The last experience I went to with THP was pretty incredible. I'd be willing to do it again

buttery ball flights hahahahaha!

I would LOVE to play a round with @Vosh68! Nike Tour Premieres, hot dogs at the turn (since it's not really meat), and Mizuno goodness.

buttery ball flights hahahahaha!

I would LOVE to play a round with @Vosh68! Nike Tour Premieres, hot dogs at the turn (since it's not really meat), and Mizuno goodness.

Gross.
I might have to add a shoe sponsor to get something better for the winners.

I take it a Steak Dinner is out for this experience though

I'm listening... ?

Behind one of these curtains is a chance to play with @Vosh68 at a THP Experience. The other two have over 400 donkeys

Behind one of these curtains is a chance to play with @Vosh68 at a THP Experience. The other two have over 400 donkeys
@KEV you can’t lose either way!!!

Reactions: KEV
Big fan of Chris & Mizuno....Experience would be a blast...can’t wait to hear more details ?.

Back