TEASER Something Fun with Mizuno is Coming in 2020

Mizuno has never been represented in my bag. Ever. Not one club. Seems overdue.

Just give me a reason!!

oh my...

If you like fun. RT this. If you like fun and golf gear. RT and Like this on Twitter.

Aaaah I love me some Japanese steel...

32152178-010B-4768-A766-B3D9E670E63A.gif
You had me at crazy...

This is good news for THP.
I just have a feeling.

Brother man, 2020 is filled with so much awesome that it caused me to start using a dry erase board to keep track of amazing experiences.

That’s awesome! Cannot wait for 2020 to watch all these amazing experiences unfold throughout the year! :love:

That’s awesome! Cannot wait for 2020 to watch all these amazing experiences unfold throughout the year! :love:

There are A LOT Of them coming including so many never before done things.

Fun questions to ask during the Mizuno Event.

Given the unquestioned position Mizuno clubs, specifically the Irons have on Tour. And we are talking Decades of Major Championships and Tour wins. Having completely dominated the FLOW Forged irons market in Value and Price and Feela.

How is it that Mizuno hasn't placed their Hybrids, Fairway Woods and Drivers on the same page?

Inquiring minds need to know!

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

I would probably pick the Mizuno trip over all others if given the choice. I have been a mizzy fan and had them in the bag ever since the 32s.

How About Everyone Get A Mizuno!
074375cdb23ab97982380f74e7805a32.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Yes most of our Experiences have some sort of equipment involved.

Brother man, 2020 is filled with so much awesome that it caused me to start using a dry erase board to keep track of amazing experiences.
Don't be erasing any amazing experiences on accident ?

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Sounds awesome!

Screw it.
Let's do 2.

Back