The Official Banter Away Thread

Danny working hard in our office

10378689-9798-4E6E-971E-3882D799A4A8.jpeg

Is that Dig Dug?

Just found out my best friends grandmother has had a sever stroke and it isn’t looking very good. She’s been an extension of my family for a long long long time and quite possibly one of the sweetest women and most sincerely nice ladies I’ve ever met. I hope she pulls through but according to her doctor (my best man and best friend) “ it doesn’t look very good and I’m heading to Florida tonight.”

Just found out my best friends grandmother has had a sever stroke and it isn’t looking very good. She’s been an extension of my family for a long long long time and quite possibly one of the sweetest women and most sincerely nice ladies I’ve ever met. I hope she pulls through but according to her doctor (my best man and best friend) “ it doesn’t look very good and I’m heading to Florida tonight.”
Sorry to hear that Paul, those situations suck.

prayers to yours and his family.

Sorry to hear it Paul.

My wife just brought her violin out to practice for the first time in months. I'll just say she's slightly out of practice. The dog is hiding under the couch.

My wife just brought her violin out to practice for the first time in months. I'll just say she's slightly out of practice. The dog is hiding under the couch.

Have you heard of North Carolina? :cool::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
I am going to change my name to surgery Shane for the month of December haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that, man. Hope it all goes well.(y)

Godspeed buddy!

My eight-year-old son discovered Madden on the PS4. I play with him every night and we currently keep the score within about a touchdown of each other. Now the real question is when do I start unloading on him and beat him by 100???

My eight-year-old son discovered Madden on the PS4. I play with him every night and we currently keep the score within about a touchdown of each other. Now the real question is when do I start unloading on him and beat him by 100???

You take him down, because in about a year you will be the one losing by 100. ?

You take him down, because in about a year you will be the one losing by 100. ?
No kidding.
I won’t play him in 1st person shooter games because he will kill me.

I saw a Full House intro video today where every face was replaced with Ron Swanson. I can't decide if I am scarred for life or if it was brilliant.

I just kicked my 5 year old sons ass in MarioKart last night so I say unleash the kraken!

I saw a Full House intro video today where every face was replaced with Ron Swanson. I can't decide if I am scarred for life or if it was brilliant.
That was hilarious and creepy at the same time.

I just kicked my 5 year old sons ass in MarioKart last night so I say unleash the kraken!
i use to do that too. He know whoops me.

Reactions: KEV
I am going to change my name to surgery Shane for the month of December haha

Best of luck buddy. Fireball on me when you get through it all.

Best of luck buddy. Fireball on me when you get through it all.

I feel a get away after I am better, we should play golf in Florida

I feel a get away after I am better, we should play golf in Florida

Anytime, anywhere. I’ll be there.

That’s terrible to hear. So sorry for you and especially your friend and his family. That’s really tough to go through. I wish them the best

Back