ANNOUNCEMENT 2019 Holiday Cheer is Coming Soon

We haven’t decided yet on grab bags coming back quite yet. That was fun earlier jn the year though.

Yes. We did two batches of them and I think they were $20 and every bag had more than that in there but 10 of them had a certificate for new golf equipment or a golden ticket.
Hope these grab bags come back. I wasn't involved last year at this time, but certainly interested in trying for one. :cool:

Didn’t you win a Golden Ticket in a grab bag last year?

I did get the ticket, I was going to use it on the Ultimate Weekend but my middle son had surgery that week and was unable to make it.

Yes sir he did. Unfortunately it was not able to be used because of some family matters on his end.
Because of that, he will be getting a gift box from us later this year to enjoy.

Thank you so much JB.

I did get the ticket, I was going to use it on the Ultimate Weekend but my middle son had surgery that week and was unable to make it.

Thank you so much JB.

I was just commenting on how exciting the Golden Ticket action was, hope you son is recovering well...

I'm ready for some Holiday Cheer!!!!! Bring it on!!!

We have an incredible prize list lined up

This is always a lot of fun and the grab bags caused massive heart palpitations throughout the forum!!

This is always a lot of fun and the grab bags caused massive heart palpitations throughout the forum!!

Every. Time.
Won’t be different this year either.

We talked about one of the Holiday Cheer items yesterday and oh my!!!

Holidays around THP are always awesome and I can't wait for some Cheer.

Holidays around THP are always awesome and I can't wait for some Cheer.
...but at the same time it makes me realize I better start shopping.

Holiday cheer this always fun! Can't wait

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Contest list is now set. Its going to be a blast with some killer prizes.

Last edited:
Back