Kuchar Putting new Prototype in Play

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Heard from someone close to the situation that he picked up some solid gains off the tee.

golf ball? i was talking to someone who was at the bstone event this year and they said the new ball is amazing.

• Admin
golf ball? i was talking to someone who was at the bstone event this year and they said the new ball is amazing.

Yes new Tour B X.

does it have an anti gratuity core?

• Admin
Interested!

Yes if you win a million dollars playing with this ball you only receive $5000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes if you win a million dollars playing with this ball you only receive $5000

if you sell him a dozen of these balls for the agreed-upon price of $39.99 per dozen, he will only pay you the agreed-upon price regardless of how he finishes in the tournament. ...because you agreed upon the price :LOL:

if you sell him a dozen of these balls for the agreed-upon price of $39.99 per dozen, he will only pay you the agreed-upon price regardless of how he finishes in the tournament. ...because you agreed upon the price :LOL:

Oh boy

Can’t wait to see how they perform.......I’ve seen the presentations first hand of the protos coming and ?

Interested. The Tour B X impressed me this year, surprising because I didn't at all get along with the B XS.

Would be willing to give both new versions a look next season.

So you saying I'll be longer next year? :D

Haha I first read "gravity" instead and it actually made sense since he gained yards... then I read it again and LOL!!!! Nice one!!!

BTW - heard the same thing about the new CS #SpinCity......

I could use some solid gains off the tee!! Anti-gravity or otherwise..... bring it

776F0ED1-FEE8-4371-95DB-0493183DAB0D.jpeg
DF9DC5BC-A21A-416E-A839-B5B089898E76.jpeg

I'm pumped to see some results and learn more about this. Based on the Bridgestone event earlier there was some excitement about this ball.

Excited to try these out

Back