The Official Banter Away Thread

Looks like I became enemy number one today in our community school district. ?

During our school board meeting I brought to the attention one of my big issues I have argued for the last four years. Pushing school start times to after 8-8:30am.

I am so amazed how parents always want schools to be baby sitters during their “at work” hours or want every program possible for their children. Yet, you try to change something that may affect a parent and all hell breaks loose. Lol

Such a polarizing topic of sleep cycle for adolescents.
Can't wait till you have to address the 10 hour school day so kids and teachers can get every Friday off!

Going to go a little golf overboard today and tomorrow. Playing winter sim league yesterday I was a driving disaster. I did add loft to my 9*G400 max thinking that would be good for narrower fairways. Maybe that was a bad idea. I've never played it that way before. The face did look closed, and I like it more open. Whatever the cause with driver I couldn't hit the side of a barn if it was right in front of me. I'm not a driving rock star, but that's usually a more solid part of my game. So heading out this afternoon for a quick session to work on that. And then tomorrow a lesson with the local Titleist guy as step one in his fitting process. I don't know if T series irons will be my thing, but the experience will be good for me. I hit my irons well enough but have this notion I can find a setup and fit that will work better for me in the future as I continue to develop my game. IDK. I'm having fun even if all of this is a fail. :cool:

I’ve been testing out some new Thanksgiving recipes the past two days, and I’m clearly getting old because being on my feet all day cooking is exhausting and my whole body hurts.

Damn it I want amazon to release man in the high castle season 4 early. I am in binge mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have been waiting for that to be released too.

Anyone got some awesome Thanksgiving turkey recipes/suggestions? Hosting for the first time ever, don't want to end up ordering pizza haha

Anyone got some awesome Thanksgiving turkey recipes/suggestions? Hosting for the first time ever, don't want to end up ordering pizza haha

Lots out there and GG might be able to help. I know the Thanksgiving Feast Contest thread is one of my favorites every year

Damn it I want amazon to release man in the high castle season 4 early. I am in binge mode

Haven't been following it's development at all. Do you know when they are planning on it dropping? Although, I have to say that the last season wasn't as good as the first two.

Haven't been following it's development at all. Do you know when they are planning on it dropping? Although, I have to say that the last season wasn't as good as the first two.

Tomorrow but at times amazon will release early. Season 3 was slow at times but still good. I think 4 is going to be great

Tomorrow but at times amazon will release early. Season 3 was slow at times but still good. I think 4 is going to be great

Oh, cool. I still enjoyed season 3. But, it just went to a different place that I wasn't expecting. Season 4 wraps it all up doesn't it?

I have high hopes for season 4mm got hooked with first 2, 3rd was big in story development and twist, and hoping for something huge and awesome in 4

Oh, cool. I still enjoyed season 3. But, it just went to a different place that I wasn't expecting. Season 4 wraps it all up doesn't it?

Yes season 4 will wrap it all up

I’m still on season 2!

I smoke my turkey on my pellet grill. I also only do a bone-in turkey breast because no one eats the dark meat.
Yeah no pellet grill and we'll be doing a full turkey.. I'll be looking to do a brine for 24+ hours and I guess just season and roast it

Smoker is on the wish list for next summer

I'm sure I made a similar post this time last year, but I hate the end of the year performance reviews!!!

Well f**k.

Doc hit a 10 point buck on the way to work today.

1) Thank god she’s ok.

2) This is why she drives a big ass King Ranch

3) Let the insurance chaos begin.

Well ****.

1) Thank god she’s ok.

Glad she is ok, and, 10 points makes for a lot of jealous hunters this time of year! ?

Well ****.

1) Thank god she’s ok.

Around here we say there are 2 types of people: those who have hit a deer while driving and those who will. Good to hear your doc is OK. I got some bumps and bruises when a white tail (they have moved in from east and are like weeds) tried to jump through my driver side window.

Well ****.

1) Thank god she’s ok.

Glad to hear ok. Deer can do a lot of damage to a vehicle, but the best course of action is to plow into the deer versus swerving to try and get out of the way.

Insurance is easy here. Comp claim, depending on the damage to be a possible total loss.

Fun morning. Crazy good contest for a new set of irons, and most of the zoo crew in the Grandaddy thread talking golf, **** and more.

Glad she is ok, and, 10 points makes for a lot of jealous hunters this time of year! ?
Yeah the kid that helped her pull her number out went back and claimed the rack, I don’t blame him at all.

Best news of the day! I'm not a fan of the cold and snow - thank goodness it's all melted and may get up to 40 today. Yes, I'm playing at 11:12 AM!!!
Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 9.40.41 AM.png

Almost 2 hours on the phone with Spectrum to cancel their streaming service. DON’T FALL FOR IT. The App is terrible, and you can’t cancel it without talking to a person, because apparently they still think it’s 1970, and being able to cancel through the app isn’t acceptable.

I hate ISPs with a passion.

Almost 2 hours on the phone with Spectrum to cancel their streaming service. DON’T FALL FOR IT. The App is terrible, and you can’t cancel it without talking to a person, because apparently they still think it’s 1970, and being able to cancel through the app isn’t acceptable.

I hate ISPs with a passion.

We get the app for free with cable and love it actually. Only because it means our outside TV and office TVs dont need boxes or anything. Just stream right there no additional cost.
FWIW, Spectrum Mobile might be the greatest thing ever for money savings haha

Back