2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

THP being ruuuuutthhleess to the cap oh laaaawwwwd
We love our Captain, but no one is safe with this crowd!!! He giveth and taketh.

@McLovin hows the game out there? That backswing looks ideal!
good backswing. everything else after that isn’t. it was fun to lose golf balls and save double bogeys while watching @JB break 80. the golf is the golf. it’s not ideal. but playing with good friends and having fun never gets old. couldn’t care less what i shoot right now. it’s just about the fun and the experience.

That would not have been a good idea today. Captain was working on some things.

gotta keep working. ?

good backswing. everything else after that isn’t. it was fun to lose golf balls and save double bogeys while watching @JB break 80. the golf is the golf. it’s not ideal. but playing with good friends and having fun never gets old. couldn’t care less what i shoot right now. it’s just about the fun and the experience.

Dont let him fool you. He got the ball going after a rough start and hit the ball well. I do look forward to playing with @McLovin again after he gets a new driver and it doesn’t sound like a tin can though. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ok, guys going to the Hideaway. You want to pick up this hat. Best that I’ve ever worn. Comes in several colors. Pick one up in every color. I picked up Black, Blue & Red.
View attachment 8914702View attachment 8914703
Didn't see those there. Looked for any flexfit I could find and hope I didn't miss those cuz I would have loved to find something simple like that.

Super pumped for my 6th Grandaddy and looking forward to welcoming Team THP to Callaway HQ.

Let me introduce you guys to the Boom Panda . Get used to this because you will be hearing a lot of “BEEEEEUUUMMMMMMMMS” from YoDNevs at The Hideaway!!
Yo, Dave! What's up, man? I think I remember a few of those beeeeuuuummmmms. ;)

Just to clarify- Boom Panda is not a nickname. Beeeeummm is my catchphrase which I will be employing on you when I drop birdies on you at #TheGrandaddy
This is a fair warning...he'll drop a birdie on you after you think you've won the hole with a birdie. o_O

The Boom Panda part is a GIF Video that @JohnnyRodCG did for me but it doesn’t seem like you can upload videos on this app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see you posted it but I remembered the Tweet too and found it. LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to get out there with you guys! Absolutely love the Grandaddy and the opportunity to play in it!
Hey Pete!

Great to see @HeyPeteCG jumping in! Dude is the nicest guys you’ll ever lose to. @Luke WilliamsCG is a close second. ?

The Callaway team is shaping up to have some fun for sure.
Team THP hows your liver prep coming? Also, how’s your “functioning on no sleep with the excitement of Christmas morning” coming?

Great to see @HeyPeteCG jumping in! Dude is the nicest guys you’ll ever lose to. @Luke WilliamsCG is a close second. ?

Team THP hows your liver prep coming? Also, how’s your “functioning on no sleep with the excitement of Christmas morning” coming?

My liver prep is going great. I’m ready for those blueberry lemonades and random fireball shots. :D

the anxious kicks up every day. Feels within reach but far away.Cannot wait for that day to come!

My plan is to stay up till 1-2 am the last week leading up to travel day to adjust to Cali time. Over here I barely make it past 10:30 lol

I think the live prep is fine. Getting anxious is an understatement I think.

Man, I'm struggling to train my body to stay up to 10pm ever since the time changed. Throw in the fact that my 10pm is California's 8pm, and I'l be running on adrenaline.

Man, I'm struggling to train my body to stay up to 10pm ever since the time changed. Throw in the fact that my 10pm is California's 8pm, and I'l be running on adrenaline.

And staring at the ceiling at 4am...

If you're still up, feel free to check out our latest interview with @bigskyirish and @j_sizzle9. Interesting conversation considering recent revelations about this team. Haha!

Back