2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

If you're still up, feel free to check out our latest interview with @bigskyirish and @j_sizzle9. Interesting conversation considering recent revelations about this team. Haha!

Watched the whole thing. Loved it. Thanks fellas for the interviews, it’s actually great getting more insight into our own team!

If you're still up, feel free to check out our latest interview with @bigskyirish and @j_sizzle9. Interesting conversation considering recent revelations about this team. Haha!

Such a fun time! Although I can’t watch or listen to myself talk! Anyone else feel that way when watching or listening to themselves?

Such a fun time! Although I can’t watch or listen to myself talk! Anyone else feel that way when watching or listening to themselves?
Me. Every time.

Absolutely - on both counts. It was a blast, but I hate watching and listening to myself.

Great video and thanks again for spotlighting the team.

Great video guys! Love learning more about the team, and your fear (rightfully so) of a man named like a cookie. ?

Someone asked about how to get in Finley’s head, and @KEV kinda touched on it, but it’s pretty easy really. Say nothing, be friendly, be nice, don’t chirp at him, and don’t take the bait.
If you can make a couple shots above your pay grade as it were (flop shots from impossible lies to a couple inches etc.) he’ll get rattled. If you can shrug it off “must be the great equipment” it helps.
If you get chirpy with him...he will turn it on and he will make you cry.

Good job on the video guys!! Thanks Kev and Clayton.

Great video guys! Love learning more about the team, and your fear (rightfully so) of a man named like a cookie. ?

Someone asked about how to get in Finley’s head, and @KEV kinda touched on it, but it’s pretty easy really. Say nothing, be friendly, be nice, don’t chirp at him, and don’t take the bait.
If you can make a couple shots above your pay grade as it were (flop shots from impossible lies to a couple inches etc.) he’ll get rattled. If you can shrug it off “must be the great equipment” it helps.

Sometimes you don’t need to pull off hero shots, more than you just need to play the percentages. A hero shot is great and way more fun than playing out to 10-15ft and then making the putt. You make bogey at worse doing that. Miss the hero shot and now double is in play.

It's so cool to see the Zoo Crew in here! Callaway is such an awesome company, but they have even more awesome people! Man, I'm excited for you guys!

OK I'm clearly a little late to this party...what's happened in these 232 pages? I heard something about milk...

-Lex

nothing but awesomeness with some crazies from Callaway and 12 internet golfers

OK I'm clearly a little late to this party...what's happened in these 232 pages? I heard something about milk...

-Lex
Good morning Lex, how much time do you have? It may take awhile!!!!

Where is our happy little

Oh... and @JasonFinleyCG has got me off Tapatalk... he threatened me with more sarcasm and chirpyness.... couldn’t take anymore.... the yoda of mind games strikes again... get ready THP!

we welcome the banter Mr. Barrett (I said that in my best English accent)

Back