Cuater by TravisMathew: The Legend and The Moneymaker

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New premium performance brand by TravisMathew launching today.
Starting with two new golf shoes, you should expect to see more in the

All Cuater products are created using premium materials and constructions, striving to not only deliver superior comfort for elevated performance, but styling that complements your look. Each design features lightweight comfort, breathability and molded insoles to deliver performance elements in premium styles.

Check out their site here.

The Legend.jpg

The Moneymaker .png

The Moneymaker Group.png

I saw these and was pumped. That grey pair is ?. Love all things Travis Mathew/Cuater.

I have always liked the looks of their casual shoes that I have seen on social media during the last couple of years. Glad to see they are expanding into golf shoes.

Whew .... The Legends are $249 :eek:

• Admin
As a shoe person, I need the blue mesh ones and the white Legends ASAP!

Just checked out these on their website. Really like The Moneymaker spikeless shoes in light gray. The Legend spiked line is really not my style.

Would like to see some long term wear/tear tests done on these to see how they hold up. Looks wise, I kind of like them, but I want to be sure they would last.

i dig the legends. the mesh don't look structured enough in the toe for me.

These are definitely in my wheelhouse, style-wise. Especially the Moneymaker.

Oooo I like that grey pair alot too

i dig the legends. the mesh don't look structured enough in the toe for me.
I would definitely wear the legends. Those look so clean and a great mix of old school but like without metal spikes :)

If I’m in the market for a white leather shoe in the Legend-like style, just based on looks and price, I’m going Gallivanter or Dry Joy.

The other looks like a Skecher.

I would take the white Legend for sure. Classy looking. But they are proud of them for sure. :oops:

These are awesome looking!

I dig the looks a lot, but I’m not a big fan of the price. :oops:

I’ll wait for a sale.

I love the looks. I can see picking up a couple of pairs

I have loved the Cuater line. While I now am a spikeless guy, those blue ones are dang good looking.

Just checked out these on their website. Really like The Moneymaker spikeless shoes in light gray. The Legend spiked line is really not my style.
I'm glad I saw your post because I just looked and this may be my next pair:
Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 9.32.10 AM.png

As a shoe person, I need the blue mesh ones and the white Legends ASAP!
First thing I thought when I saw the blue ones was that they look like the Cole Haan Originalgrand. They are really good looking. I hope someone reports back on comfort levels.

I dig the looks a lot, but I’m not a big fan of the price. :oops:

I’ll wait for a sale.
That was my feeling as well, pricing just seems a little "Rich" for what looks like Puma Knockoff...

I love Travis Mathew clothing and like the look of these shoes, but $160 for spikeless...not sure I can justify that when there are other less expensive options out there.

Would like to see some long term wear/tear tests done on these to see how they hold up. Looks wise, I kind of like them, but I want to be sure they would last.
Have to agree with you. I kind of like these, but need to see how well these hold up over time with use.

I'm in love with The Legend but I can't justify $250 for golf shoes when there are so many other good options. I'm not completely sure about the mesh shoe, they look good in some colors.

Back