2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Does anyone know the real story behind the clown? It is the most random bizarre thing I have seen in a while.

It's only one of many bizarre things you'll see at the Nest.

or see again if you decide one visit in an evening isn't enough #saynotorenesting

or see again if you decide one visit in an evening isn't enough #saynotorenesting
Oh, from its reputation, I think one visit for a lifetime is enough. lol.

@21Gonzo do you ever just take @JasonFinleyCG’s voice and splice clips together to make Jason say funny things? Like “Give Lex a raise” or “Team THP is totally going to beat the pants off the Zoo Crew this year”?

Also, I feel like you could pull lots of fun pranks on @jeffneubarth like turning his voice off in his headphones, or piping in the Hamilton soundtrack. Thoughts?

Team THP hows your liver prep coming?

So, I was up last night working on my "liver prep" and golf swing. Well, I think the liver prep got more of a workout because I have a nasty headache and cannot remember exactly what I was working on in regards to my swing.

I blame you @dazeedmonds for planting that seed.

@21Gonzo do you ever just take @JasonFinleyCG’s voice and splice clips together to make Jason say funny things? Like “Give Lex a raise” or “Team THP is totally going to beat the pants off the Zoo Crew this year”?

Also, I feel like you could pull lots of fun pranks on @jeffneubarth like turning his voice off in his headphones, or piping in the Hamilton soundtrack. Thoughts?
Does Neubarth have a Hamilton affliction?

updated avatar... for those who really want to know... thats the MIGHTY 'Norwich City FC'... Bottom of the Premier League....but who cares.. can't change where you were born!

i shall call you the norwich terrier

So, I was up last night working on my "liver prep" and golf swing. Well, I think the liver prep got more of a workout because I have a nasty headache and cannot remember exactly what I was working on in regards to my swing.

I blame you @dazeedmonds for planting that seed.
You’re welcome sir.

You’ll be thanking me in a few weeks.

I have not watched it YET. But I've also heard it's better with friends, so I'm hoping my best friend and her husband will watch with me. Be sure, I ALWAYS do my homework.
I wish I could see it again for the first time !

I have not watched it YET. But I've also heard it's better with friends, so I'm hoping my best friend and her husband will watch with me. Be sure, I ALWAYS do my homework.

Maybe a screening at Al's house following dinner and the pairings.

Does Neubarth have a Hamilton affliction?
Not that I know of, but I think maybe that could happen. Either way it’s an amusing thought for my brain.

When he first came out, he looked like he had just finished a double shift. A disgruntled clown is even more bizarre.

Are there any buttons on your control board that you don’t know what they do, or that you just want to push to see what happens?
On the board that controls cameras & graphics? There are actually a few buttons that I'm not 100% sure on yet, but I definitely am not afraid to push most buttons. I will say though that there are of course unknown buttons you DON'T want to push....

So much fun! There are some amazing things happening in Chicopee ;)

live look at lex leaving the hotel to head to the plant for a tour

So much fun! There are some amazing things happening in Chicopee ;)

I want to go there so bad! I mean, I geeked out over the ball cannon at HQ. Can't. Even. Imagine.

Back