2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

@21Gonzo what's up with that forum name?
Fun fact: my middle name is Gonzalez (yes my initials spell AGE and I owned the LL Bean backpack). And my favorite numbers have always been 21 & 8, I was born 21st of September so 21 takes my primary "favorite number" spot and it's been good to me.

live look at lex leaving the hotel to head to the plant for a tour

It's nice out today! The other day... well, that's a different story.

It's only one of many bizarre things you'll see at the Nest.

The 90 year old corpse playing keyboard and singing Timber by Kesha and Pitbull ranks right up there.

So how did you get your start in the industry and end up with Callaway?
I was actually a journalism student like @jeffneubarth and started in San Diego working with FSSD (the local Fox Sports region) and picked up an interview with Jeff through a mutual connection. You can hear the full story on the latest Girls N Golf :)

Welcome to the thread @21Gonzo. I hope our "uniqueness" doesn't scare you away. Now that you have been given the nod and are officially on Team ZooCrew, what has been your focus? Are you working on some weaknesses?
Honestly, I haven't had a ton of time for golf in the last few weeks, BUT I'm playing with my parents tomorrow & will follow up. My inkling is that I'll be all about 100 yards and in for my practice sessions. I get pitch yips!

I want to go there so bad! I mean, I geeked out over the ball cannon at HQ. Can't. Even. Imagine.

It was awesome when we took a group of THPers for an Event. One of my favorite tours I have ever been on.
Also Top 3 pretzels I have ever had in my life.

who wouldn't be scared of facing a team with a canary on a ball....!?? fearless!

It's scary as you'll never grab the ball because you won't know if the canary will peck your hand.

OOH good question...I'm in need of a white hat, so probably that, a tumblr and a golf ball for my dad :)

They've had some legendary 1/4 zips recently.

@21Gonzo it appears you're using the Jonas brothers GIF app....

This GIF won't load on the plane, but I'm sure it's fairly accurate. I froze my ass off on the east coast this week and I was barely outside!

your giphy is stuck on the jonas brothers lol

You have a top 3 of Pretzels!?!? next you'll be telling me you have a top 3 toothpaste brands...!

Wait wait wait. You don't? What kind of person are we dealing with here.
Should I make it top 3 chicken tikka masala

@21Gonzo how many team events do you usually play in during the year with callaway? it seems like you guys are always getting to do really fun events together. do you ever get first tee jitters?
This will be my first external team event, actually! I have always had 1st tee jitters, but that's nothing a little mimosa and a good walk up song can't fix

Wait wait wait. You don't? What kind of person are we dealing with here.
Should I make it top 3 chicken tikka masala
now we're talking.... ive been campaigning for a good curry as one of our dinner options instead of 'sauce it and send it!'... but @JasonFinleyCG likes to keep it 'simple'.. for his tender palette...

Back