2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

BREAKING NEWS!!!

We have new developments in #PubeGate. While the original #PubeGate pictures were discredited as the culprit being a crack in the table, recent developments seem to confirm the original suspicions. A formal committee is being assembled to further investigate this troubling situation.

In the meantime it is encouraged that those who are in contact with the person of interest not look th accused in the eye. It may get weird.

View attachment 8914903
View attachment 8914905

This is both the greatest and grossest post ever.
Please someone make him get a pair of the new TM shoes.

My favorite snack is popcorn HANDS down. I also really enjoy Pop Corners...chips made out of popcorn :)

Popcorn is 100% the best snack. You may already be the MVP of the ZooCrew for this comment.

This from the mind of the MilkMan #PubeGate continues...
Just think what it's like to have a front seat to the mind of the MilkMan for the last 5 months or so. It's frightening.

Just think what it's like to have a front seat to the mind of the MilkMan for the last 5 months or so. It's frightening.
He's going to scare off @21Gonzo in her rookie year! Get this under control Cap @McLovin! ?

Popcorn is 100% the best snack. You may already be the MVP of the ZooCrew for this comment.
Cmon man, you know that is not true, Milk and cookies!!!!!! :cool:

@21Gonzo you have one shot to close out your match, would you want a tee shot, iron shot into the green or a putt?

Live look at where @KEV is driving the thread this morning.

1573833480097.gif

this is how it should look...just pass this onto your designer...

View attachment 8914906

Haha. Press refresh.
We have to have to keep that thing in squares, so black on white it is.
We have a little lightbulb at the top of the screen that if you click gives either Day Golf or Night Golf mode.

I do love the quick put together. That is impressive. It is missing a canary though.

@21Gonzo you have one shot to close out your match, would you want a tee shot, iron shot into the green or a putt?
I would DEFINITELY choose tee shot. While I have gotten fairly stable with the putter recently, silence can really mess with me mentally and I am most in-tune with my swing mechanics in my drives.

Milk and cookies are not a snack...it's dessert!
All these years and I have been doing it wrong. :LOL:
Cake and pie are desserts. Milk and cookies are good for the soul. :)

It was awesome when we took a group of THPers for an Event. One of my favorite tours I have ever been on.
Also Top 3 pretzels I have ever had in my life.

That pretzel was out of this world.

I want to go there so bad! I mean, I geeked out over the ball cannon at HQ. Can't. Even. Imagine.
Whoa whoa whoa. I was excited to see the gumball machine again. And your telling me there is a ball cannon?!

Also Top 3 pretzels I have ever had in my life.
I knew the food game would be strong this trip. But mental top 3 pretzel list? My theory is confirmed.

Back